DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rereads and a (hopefully) dramatic re-entry?

Starrik

Hello everyone! It's been... I don't know how long it's been. Long enough that I almost forgot what the Latrines smell like after the Cavalry mess them up. I've certainly been busy these last few years, anyone up to filling me in on the myriad adventures of the Band in my absence? Who's new, who's old, and all that jazz?

Finally got around to buying the rest of the books to fill out my WoT collection, and so I'm going for my first re-read of the series, since I first read it three years ago, and loving as much as I did the first time, if not more. How many times have you lot slogged through the whole series?

Hi Starrik!

I'm Besie, one of the "newer" members, and the newest Infantry member (about 3 months now). 

I have not read through them - I'm at 11 at the moment!

Thanks! And I'm not sure there's a soul in the band that isn't a troublemaker, so I'm hardly surprised you fit in. XD Unless things have changed quite a lot, but dice is still here so I doubt it.

Can't teach an old dog new tricks. Especially when he is THAT old.

I've re-read... three times? I never did finish the series... mostly because all the books weren't out at the time. My feelings on doing another re-read to build up to the last three are no secret around here... I dread doing it. Mostly because I'm of the opinion that everything after tEotW goes downhill; But that's just me.

walks by and casually slaps Starry up the back of the head. "About time you turned back up fuzzball!"

Points out newbies  thats Besie  and yes she is a troublemaker    glares

thats chae  my Bonded  and shes currently wearing the Spotfined Most Often Title      shes an Archer so no surprise there....

theres also Zander   he was stupid and chose Infantry   Sooh who is REALLY smart and chose right   nods   and Ahmyra who ALSO made the right and smartest choice.  Because you are an infant i will explain   those two chose Cav!

Dont mess with Panchi  she is now Lady Panchi and a Knight

what else   oh yeah 2 bits of sad news   Brid stepped down from SS :(  

and the infantry are still here....

and while you are getting BB a beer can you get me a Bandy? Thanks

and if you want interesting    do something to break the rules   It will becomeinteresting for you

Hello everyone! It's been... I don't know how long it's been. Long enough that I almost forgot what the Latrines smell like after the Cavalry mess them up. I've certainly been busy these last few years, anyone up to filling me in on the myriad adventures of the Band in my absence? Who's new, who's old, and all that jazz?

Finally got around to buying the rest of the books to fill out my WoT collection, and so I'm going for my first re-read of the series, since I first read it three years ago, and loving as much as I did the first time, if not more. How many times have you lot slogged through the whole series?

Who are you again?

Yes, well, the only things that are infinite are the universe, human stupidity, and dice being on this site. And the first two I'm not so sure about.

Chae... I feel like I know you, but I don't want to pretend to know you and turn out not to have. XD Hi!

Nikon! How's it going mate? Since I was last actually active around here I've been able to legally drink in my country for one. I'm still one of those weirdos who didn't wanna do the underage drinking thing, but I've rather made up for it since!

Two new infants? I'm so happy! Seems like the band had a sudden influx of RRs with common sense. Who'd have believed it? I will make sure to stay on Knight Panchi's good side. Brid's one of the rank and file again? That makes for some... interesting ideas... Hope everything's okay with her! Pshaw, what would you do without the Infants dice? Everything will be destroyed in half an hour, and THEN what will you do? Break the rules, eh? *tosses Dice three Bandys* If you don't catch them, it's not my fault if they spill. Those were good, level throws, and not entirely full glasses. :D

Nice to meet you Myra, even if you are one of Dice's minions. :p

KRONOS *tackles* Don't you even pretend to not remember me you foolish titan.

Yes, well, the only things that are infinite are the universe, human stupidity, and dice being on this site. And the first two I'm not so sure about.

Two new infants? I'm so happy! Seems like the band had a sudden influx of RRs with common sense. Who'd have believed it? I will make sure to stay on Knight Panchi's good side. Brid's one of the rank and file again? That makes for some... interesting ideas... Hope everything's okay with her! Pshaw, what would you do without the Infants dice? Everything will be destroyed in half an hour, and THEN what will you do? Break the rules, eh? *tosses Dice three Bandys* If you don't catch them, it's not my fault if they spill. Those were good, level throws, and not entirely full glasses. :D

Nice to meet you Myra, even if you are one of Dice's minions. :p

KRONOS *tackles* Don't you even pretend to not remember me you foolish titan.

Blue   Cracks up laffing

Red   go on then     waits....

Green   Have a peaceful life???

Chae... I feel like I know you, but I don't want to pretend to know you and turn out not to have. XD Hi!

I started DM in 2005, left then came back then left and came back again. :tongue:

... and wait ... do i reaaaaaaally have the "Spotfined Most Often" title???

:biggrin:

Nice to see ya F Horn!

I will take this brew and trust you, even though I probably shouldn't. *drinks*

Dice, I don't think you even would know how to fill your time if things were peaceful.

So I proooobably have met you at least once then, you've been around way longer than me.

Archived