DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Encyclopedia

Talmanes

I feel your pain Panchi.

Check out bigwords.com though, best site I've found for buying cheap (or at least relatively cheaper) textbooks online. Saved me a boat load of money. Plus it tells really awful jokes and puns while pages are loading which is also a big plus.

@Nikon - I remember seeing it has entries on all named characters so there should be a lot of info. I will seriously laugh if there is info on characters we saw/heard from for just one POV. Knowing RJ it would be plausible if there was extra info on them haha.

I´m really looking forward to it but from the latest things I have read it doesn´t look like we will get any major news about the unsolved mysteries.

I love maps, so I hope to get more of Seanchan, Shara and Aiel Waste. Maps of the Seafolk Islands would be great as well. Oh, and the Blight too.  I know there are going to be maps that covers the last battle, but battles don´t interest me that much. 

I´d like to read more about the Forsaken, the Town and Slayer. Slayers history would be really interesting. 

And more about Verin, of course. 

From this thread I get a bit of the feeling that it's going to be released on the internet, or am I reading that wrong?

Either way, I sure as hell want it. Want to know more about Nakomi indeed. Maybe we can finally put to rest the question of wheter or not she is the Creator.

Tomorrow I get to go to the first Australian Wot Convention. The Land of the Madmen.

And guess what??  We get to be read not one but TWO passages out of the Encyclopedia!!!!!!

Grrrr.....

I mean, I hope you will have a great time!!!!  :tongue:  Don´t forget to take a lot of photos. 

Archived