DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BRID!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRID!!!!

You may have stepped down, but that means you first had to step up! You have done so many amazing things for the Band, kept it afloat during times of darkness, helped it flourish during better times. Without you, we would not have won the 2014 Most Improved Social Group Empy Award, much less even lasted without closing at least a couple of our Regiments. You're work in the Band was a huge factor in any success we have enjoyed.

Last year, you received our highest award, the Marshal-General's Cross of Distinction. Now, in honor of your tenure as our Under Commander, I want you to become the first member of the Band to ever receive our highest award more than once.

In honor of your personal sacrifice through your many hours of hard work, both publicly, and to an even greater extent, behind the scenes, I hereby award you with the Marshal-General's Cross of Distinction.

M-GCrossofDistinction2-1.png

Oh... and one more thing. You see, you aren't allowed to get your shiny new award until you take out of of this guy's hands....

MG%20Cross.jpg

(If you want to use the ribbon, here is the one with a nice shiny star)

MG-2.png

WOW!!  I did not ever expect this.  *flyingtacklehugs Horn*  Thank you so much, but you know you didn't need to do this.  The Band is my home and I will always give it my all when and how I can.  Thank you!!!!

*huggles her fellow Banders* You guys rock!

*blows a kiss to Dice*

Nikon,....it's perfect.  *grins*

*eyes her Bro*  Hmm...where have you been young man?  *flyingtacklehugsandsmooches him*  Must be enthusiastic...never know when I'll get another chance.

Congrats, sis, but isn't twice a little bit greedy? It's like shoving your awesomeness under our noses! :wink:  Good job and richly deserved. *massive hugs* Now can someone turn the lights down, the bling level is a tad extreme. She's shining like the noon day sun for heaven's sake! :laugh:

Archived