DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Now accepting applications for Shaidar Haran

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

Now accepting applications for Shaidar Haran – the faction leader of the Shadowspawn. Leelou would like to step down. 

Duties include –

Leading the Shadowspawn and promoting activity

Participating in group decisions

Helping place fuls in factions

Run Thakandar, including the cookpot thread, but not the Greyman tasks, and monitor the Nae’Blis thread.

All members of Shayol Ghul may apply, including someone from a different faction or a lightful.

To apply, please PM me the following:

Why you want the position
Why you think you would be good at the position – prior experience, etc.
What changes you would like to bring to Shayol Ghul in general

Anything else you’d like to add

• 3 weeks later...

Eh, I only rented out the position to the last couple of SHs - I might as well take it back.

Which also means the return of proper faction shaming.  Witches and Dreadies, take notice.  You guys suck.

Long live the Shadowspawn.

You were my Shaidar Haran back when I was an itty bitty Trolloc. Now, you're my Shaidar Haran again, because all of your souls are mine. 

Ironic, eh?

And I became SH as I transferred over from the Black Ajah, where the prior Dark One (Nae) recruited me when she was still BA.

And now it's time for a drink.

• Club Leader

Which is weird, because I transferred out of the SS to lord it over the Black Ajah.

I really want to thank Leelou for being my SH all these years. You've done a fantastic job, and Verb, you have big shoes to fill. 

• 4 weeks later...

You were my Shaidar Haran back when I was an itty bitty Trolloc. Now, you're my Shaidar Haran again, because all of your souls are mine. 

Ironic, eh?

And I became SH as I transferred over from the Black Ajah, where the prior Dark One (Nae) recruited me when she was still BA.

And now it's time for a drink.

I will always be BA.... Badass. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived