DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course this happens on a Tuesday evening which is the one evening when I'm gone for a long chunk of time :P

Official Vote Count
Sili (1)--dice,
Kaylee (1)--Razen, 
Razen (7)--Aj, Kaylee, Sooh, Shad, Sili, Hallia, Zander
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
There is currently no deadline

That's a lynch! Scene incoming!

As Anna and the king set off for their adventure, Queen Iduna and those who stayed with her searched the castle ground for evidence of the poison. While searching the barracks of the Duke of Weselton's guard, an empty vial was found with a suspicious substance inside, along with a number of precious jewels. When the approached the Duke's guard to asked about it, one of them, Razen, instinctively reached for his crossbow, and the Queen's guard tackled him immediately. On his body were found more jewels, and a stain of the substance in his back pocket. He was thrown into the dungeon. 

"I am as shocked as you!" the Duke wheezed. "He obviously was paid off by somebody else to plant that poison. Had I known your majesty, I would have taken action immediately!"

The queen nodded her head slightly, but, knowing that the guard couldn't have been working alone, continued her search. 

Razen, member of the Duke's guard, mafia goon, has been eliminated. 

It is now Night 1. 

~I'm making a slight adjustment to times just so I know I'll be around for the EoDs--the deadline for night actions will be 20 hours, not 12. Of course, if I'm online and all actions have been submitted, day will start.~

Deadline is in 20 hours at 7 pm EST

As Anna and the king set off for their adventure, Queen Iduna and those who stayed with her searched the castle ground for evidence of the poison. While searching the barracks of the Duke of Weselton's guard, an empty vial was found with a suspicious substance inside, along with a number of precious jewels. When the approached the Duke's guard to asked about it, one of them, Razen, instinctively reached for his crossbow, and the Queen's guard tackled him immediately. On his body were found more jewels, and a stain of the substance in his back pocket. He was thrown into the dungeon. 

"I am as shocked as you!" the Duke wheezed. "He obviously was paid off by somebody else to plant that poison. Had I known your majesty, I would have taken action immediately!"

The queen nodded her head slightly, but, knowing that the guard couldn't have been working alone, continued her search. 

Razen, member of the Duke's guard, mafia goon, has been eliminated. 

It is now Night 1. 

~I'm making a slight adjustment to times just so I know I'll be around for the EoDs--the deadline for night actions will be 20 hours, not 12. Of course, if I'm online and all actions have been submitted, day will start.~

Deadline is in 20 hours at 7 pm EST

reverse-1338313336_darth_vader_michael_j

So Hallia next imo.

D2 POE's Hallia Salami Pral Thane and technically Verbal based on my 30 second flip analysis, though Verbal looked good in what little content he was able to contribute.

Pral is unfortunately dealing with serious RL issues so I can't knock him for not being around to probe but he's who I'm most interested in.

Archived