DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Elsa died, the storms subsided and the normal weather of summer returned to the land.
Though the weather returned to a happy summer sun, the realm was saddened by the loss of their princess, even with her mysterious power.
Kristoff, Sven had more reasons to mourn. Not only had Grand Pabbie gone missing, but now that summer had returned, their new friend, Olaf, was in danger. 
"I've always dreamed of what summer would be like..." he said as large drops of water rolled from him.
"Olaf, come sit with my ice. We can keep you alive here."
"But it's so lovely out here... Why survive in a box when I can live a few minutes in the sun shine. Some things... Some things are worth melting for." Olaf's body began to liquify rapidly.
"Olaf, please--" Kristoff started
"Sven, don't worry! It's warm, and peaceful, and happy... and.... Light"
Kristoff watched helplessly as the puddle that once was Olaf's body soaked into the ground. 

Thane, Olaf, Named Townie, has been killed. 

It is now Day 4.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Countdown.
I'll still add an extra 24 hours, though it seems it's not needed ;)

Well. I guess shad or zander is the final scum. Those votes confirm that.

Anyway, I am town. I am a beautiful princess. I think you should go ahead and lynch me now that I have revealed. Else scum will get back to back NKs. If you lynch me today, the NK will be skipped.

[V]pral[/v]

Well. I guess shad or zander is the final scum. Those votes confirm that.

Anyway, I am town. I am a beautiful princess. I think you should go ahead and lynch me now that I have revealed. Else scum will get back to back NKs. If you lynch me today, the NK will be skipped.

[V]pral[/v]

am i missing something here?

It sounds like Pral is referring to a Beloved Princess role, except the way he describes it working is not something I've seen before. It should skip a Day phase and give two consecutive nights, ESPECIALLY if he is lynched. So unless Beloved Princesses in Frozen act completely opposite of what is normal I'd say this claim is a lie. Either that or Pral has misunderstood something. I don't get that though. 

Somebody else please weigh in. 

Sounds to me like he's daring us to hammer him. 

Archived