DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I think Kaylee is actively trying to tunnel me. Don't know why yet.

Some things feel genuine, but when I read comments like:

Why don't you have time? Also this doesn't feel like taunting to me...just Dice being Dice.

It feels like she would be okay with me having a thunder dome with Dice despite knowing how destructive that is.

As to what I mean when I say taunting: just that Dice is trying to taunt a wolf and it's annoying.

I understand that in a vacuum wolves rarely involve themselves in v/v violence.

Slight scum:

Kaylee - I like the effort she's been putting in so far.  But I don't like some of what she's said.  I feel like she's tunneling on me and not taking other opinions into account.  I feel like she's contradicted herself a couple of times in pushing against me - I pointed it out with her take on the Dice situation.

After going through, I'm going to Unvote, vote: Kaylee.  She is the best suspect I have at this point.

Did Razen piggyback Sili's earlier argument here?  Makes me think Razen's scum read on Kaylee was a genuine mislynch push and not distancing.

we should find out if nights over soon;;;

wolves please confirm you submitted your NA ITT thank you for your cooperation.

She said 12 hours would be the shorter DL, so I wouldn't wait up for it.

Going to bed, long day ahead of me but I should be around plenty tomorrow night.

Thane
Sili

Shad

Andrej

dice

Kaylee

Zander

Sooh

VerbalPral2.0  (i doubt he's wolf. Town subbing in for wolf?)

Hallia (early vig claim to stay off radar?)

is it really this easy?

town be towning hard this game, i like it. 

i think, we know where to go.

I doubt that we can get a guilty result on the last wolf by the cop (GF theory).

"They all should be back by now" Queen Iduna said. "I need men to go search for my family!"

"I'll go your majesty!" Prince Hans offered. A few other men stepped forward as well. 

Not knowing where King Agnarr and Princess Anna had gone, they went to speak to Elsa first. 

She still hadn't seen any member of her family, and being approached by many armed men was unnerving for her, especially since she sensed that some of them meant her harm. A new winter storm started around her, threatening the lives of the men that had come. Prince Hans, unnoticed by anyone else in the storm, used his storm to create a fissure in the ice palace. It collapsed in on itself, killing all inside, including the princess. Prince Hans escaped.

Sili, Princess Elsa of Arendelle, Cop, has been killed. 

It is now Day 3

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. 

With an extra 24 hours added in because it's a weekend, deadline is 6pm Sunday. Countdown

Sili's death was to be expected.... contrary to what he said, he did well *raises glass* cheers buddy.

And, reading the scene, it is confirmed that Prince Hans indeed is the bad guy here. 

let's see where he's hiding

[v] Hallia [/v]

no vig target this night, still unknown people. 

Shame that you'd rand wolf two games in a row.

Alright, caught up. 

First of all, thanks for the condolences everyone.Yeah, it is a hard thing to happen. But, it was not sudden ...he was down with cancer for a while. So, my wife's family kind of expected ti and because of that they are fine with it. Still, had to do a lot of things the last few days.

Anyway, before I start, in the spirit of the game and mod request, I am not going to talk anything about Pral 1.

I think the voting actions of Razen early D1 spewed AJ and Kaylee town. No doubt about it. Sili was also quite townish, which has been seen with the D2 flip.

SO, that takes care of 3 out of the POE. That mainly leaves with, the following with, I guess, 1 scum and probably a 3rd party.

Shad
Hallia
Sooh
Dice
Zander
Thane

Now, the most interesting part was the N1 kill of Pral 1. Hallia claimed she vig-killed him but there was a noticeable lack of NK. I highly doubt it was a low-info kill because there were other candidates too - like verbal for instance. Either,

1. Hallia is scum and is lying
2. The scum targetted same as the vig
3. Scum got blocked
4. Scum hit the same target as Pral 1 block

There was a quite noticeable push against Sili starting from N1 on his read of Pral 1.

I kind of feel like regardless of Razen's flip we won't get much info.

Meh

Really?  If he pops scum there are a few of you I'll be clearing for a long time to come.

clear me pls.

Your auto-clear is contingent on Pral, but I'll certainly take a hard look at your interactions with Razen.

This was a clear attempt by Shad trying to put the concept that Sili could be scum based on Pral 1's flip. This is probably also the place where the scum got the idea that they can bait Sili.

Immediately after the day starts, the push on Sili startes too

O.o well then?

Who was pushing for Pral, Sili? That seems like a vig kill to me.

First by Hallia

and then by Zander

O.o well then?

Who was pushing for Pral, Sili? That seems like a vig kill to me.

I kind of feel like regardless of Razen's flip we won't get much info.

Meh

Really?  If he pops scum there are a few of you I'll be clearing for a long time to come.

clear me pls.

Your auto-clear is contingent on Pral, but I'll certainly take a hard look at your interactions with Razen.

I am 90% pral flips scum, but he hasn't really given me anything to work with yet.

tumblr_m4v0j487vU1qlnjrd.gif

I quite likely feel that the scum is between Hallia/Zander.

Among the others, I don't think Thane is lying. Why will Thane not claim as Innocent Child if he is scum and is lying? If he is going to leverage the mod's words, then he could have as well claimed IC and got away with it. I think he is being genuine here.

Dice, I have had town read and most of his thoughts align with what I am thinking.

Sooh is kind of null but I have not seen anything scummy in her posts so far.

Shad is definitely in light red range and I believe he could also be baiting SIli earlier. However, I think his voting patterns have been town-like, especially with D1 and D2 flips. 

Anyway, we are in very good shape to win this. 

Archived