DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sili, I thought you said you were going to be super nice. Just this just mean to me or can it extend to my presence? :P

Thanks for posting points Sooh

AH, that was the second most fun game I've played in after Star Wars even though I lost!  You did great and I look forward to your next game.  :wub:

Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it!

And Zander, no I'm not really serious but I think I may take a bit of a break for a while. I'm gonna be having a lot of stuff going on IRL soon (we just bought a house!) so until I get settled again I doubt I'll have the time to really play to my full potential and I don't think it's fair to others if I were to halfarse my way through games just for the sake of being in them. Just kinda bummed after lynching 3 scum in a row we still lost this one, and that I was the final mislynch at end game to top it off.

OOOOO a house! That's exciting; will it have a library?

Ftr I wanna note the odd vibe I get from Kaylee and Razen interacting together.

4368783-4173315196-india.gif

XD 

Sorry for posting before game end. I blame Shad.

sorry for posting befor game end

i blame Cory

Apologies accepted, and by the transferrable property of blame, it's all Shad's fault. Good thing he apologized too XD

• 2 weeks later...

Pral was the correct lynch under the circumstances. It got hard after that. I'm still kind of scratching my head over how AJ went down but I probably didn't help matters by humoring the possibility instead of pulling my typical hardball "you will never lynch this person" line. Ultimately Kaylee had less going for her than AJ or Zander imo but she was definitely the most villagery scum I've encountered to date who isn't named Talya.

Pral -> Sooh -> Andrej were consecutively mislynched

Only came down to RNG because of a failed unvote; unvote was on a villager anyway

tl;dr lol village

Oh okay.  I only saw the one mislynch in post 0 and was like...what.....?????

Archived