DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

My role is Beautiful Princess. If I die, the next phase is skipped.

yes, according to the link you provided the next DAY phase is skipped.

It's extremely unvillagery of you to self vote in that case.

If there is one scum left, all they have to do is hammer you and get one extra night.

I agree with Sooh here.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And in case that wasn't clear to everyone, it means lynching Pral is our only option today no matter what for purely mechanical reasons. If he's lying we win by lynching him. If he's telling the truth we increase our odds of winning by lynching him.

Great observation. When I'm fully caught up I'll hammer if it's not already done. This also makes me think Shad is definitely town. If not why reveal this info?

I'm thinking shenanigans, that's for sure. But I've been holding out on hammering for a reason. I think I'll hold out for a little more.

I have one other thought in mind. Will be interesting to see if we're thinking the same thing. It won't change whether he's the op choice for a lynch though.

i dont understand what either of you mean. can you explain to me when you feel its time?

I second this.

Think it's a little fishy that he didn't explain the atypical modification of Beloved Princess until after you corrected him, even though he was supposedly confused by it enough to ask AH for clarification?

I smell a botched fake claim.

Possibly, guess we'll see when Heart catches up.

King Agnarr and Princess Anna, unaware of the trouble back home, were completely lost in the woods. The snow storm had gotten them turned around, and when the storm subsided, nothing looked familiar. In an attempt to keep her own spirits and the spirits of her father up, Princess Anna started talking about Prince Hans and her hopes concerning him.

"I can't wait to meet him." King Agnarr said. 

They came to a large cliff face. King Agnarr tied a rope to himself and then tied the other end around his daughter. Together, they started to climb, King Agnarr leading the way, and Princess Anna very much relying on the support of the rope. 

Then the rope snagged on a sharp edge of rock and broke. Princess Anna wasn't able to catch herself and fell to her death.

King Agnarr carried the body of his daughter back to the castle, where he found out that Princess Elsa had also perished.

The whole kingdom mourned.

King Agnarr sat alone, holding the rope that had once held his daughter. That is when he noticed the type of cut that was at the end. Part of it was frayed as if it had rubbed against rock and separated, but half of it looked to fine and clean a cut. The rope had been sabotaged. 

Pulled out of his stupor, King Agnarr rallied the troops, determined to avenge his daughter's death. 

Princess Anna of Arendelle, Beloved Princess, has been killed. 

It is now Day 5.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

And I think 48 hours will be enough time, so same countdown as before. 

3p I guess maybe possible? But an SK + scum get a nightly kill + Pral's role means we could have lost an entire day phase. That would be pretty wild.

I'm thinking either 4 scum or a survivor maybe.

Yeah I'm lost on who to vote but thinking it should be either Zander or Sooh. If it's one of you other three then very well done.

Archived