DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thane, you keep forgetting that SOME mechanic confirmed you town other than cop/doc. And I have a funny feeling there is yet another town PR floating around besides those 3. But it's all the more reason for me to doubt Hallia's vig claim. I do think 4 non-town is likely.

Thane, you keep forgetting that SOME mechanic confirmed you town other than cop/doc. And I have a funny feeling there is yet another town PR floating around besides those 3. But it's all the more reason for me to doubt Hallia's vig claim. I do think 4 non-town is likely.

That's true. Well I suppose we'll see when Heart gets home from school.

At my interview, a bit too early lol

"They all should be back by now" Queen Iduna said. "I need men to go search for my family!"

"I'll go your majesty!" Prince Hans offered. A few other men stepped forward as well. 

Not knowing where King Agnarr and Princess Anna had gone, they went to speak to Elsa first. 

She still hadn't seen any member of her family, and being approached by many armed men was unnerving for her, especially since she sensed that some of them meant her harm. A new winter storm started around her, threatening the lives of the men that had come. Prince Hans, unnoticed by anyone else in the storm, used his storm to create a fissure in the ice palace. It collapsed in on itself, killing all inside, including the princess. Prince Hans escaped.

Sili, Princess Elsa of Arendelle, Cop, has been killed. 

It is now Day 3

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. 

With an extra 24 hours added in because it's a weekend, deadline is 6pm Sunday. Countdown

btw Heart! Princess was sposed to be Zander!!  why is Zander not the Princess we all know him to be??

"They all should be back by now" Queen Iduna said. "I need men to go search for my family!"

"I'll go your majesty!" Prince Hans offered. A few other men stepped forward as well. 

Not knowing where King Agnarr and Princess Anna had gone, they went to speak to Elsa first. 

She still hadn't seen any member of her family, and being approached by many armed men was unnerving for her, especially since she sensed that some of them meant her harm. A new winter storm started around her, threatening the lives of the men that had come. Prince Hans, unnoticed by anyone else in the storm, used his storm to create a fissure in the ice palace. It collapsed in on itself, killing all inside, including the princess. Prince Hans escaped.

Sili, Princess Elsa of Arendelle, Cop, has been killed. 

It is now Day 3

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. 

With an extra 24 hours added in because it's a weekend, deadline is 6pm Sunday. Countdown

btw Heart! Princess was sposed to be Zander!!  why is Zander not the Princess we all know him to be??

The gods of random.org played a cruel joke

One of the Arendelle guard had stayed behind to scout when the others went into the castle. Through his spyglass, he saw Hans' treachery. He returned to Arendelle as swiftly as he could to inform the Queen of the events that had taken place.

Hans, upon returning from his journey, saw an assembly of the guard and Queen Iduna awaiting, presumably for their lost family members to return home.

"I am so sorry my queen" he gasped, fake tears filling his eyes. "I did all I could... The palace shook, the ice fractured. Your eldest daughter has been killed."

The Queen approached him slowly, and put a hand to Hans' face, her thump wiping away a tear that had escaped his eye. 

"I know you did all you could" she said softly.

Then she punched him between the eyes. 

Hallia, Prince Hans of the Southern Isles, Mafia Godfather, has been lynched. 

It is now Night 3.

You have 20 hours to submit night actions. Countdown

Archived