DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

Yes, well, I just read the role definitions on the mafiascum wiki, and I suppose a reporter could have made that contribution to the mod post. I just haven't seen it here on DM.

Hmm... none of that quite stacks up with what happened here.

Well I figure the one where the reporter may write a piece of a mod post MIGHT qualify.

Either way, we'll probably do better looking at actual game content than putting too much speculation into this.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heck, i don't even know. i just know it happened.

Shad, buddy. The only thing that will happen when i die is that i will melt and be a puddle. A snowman tends to do that.

IMO, you're getting too paranoid about this whole reporter thing. You're losing your grasp of the game. Snap out of it, will ya?

the only reporter I ever encounted was in a game BFG hosted. There were like newsflashes with cryptic info in the posts by the reporter. I seriuosly don't think there is one.

You can all murder me D1 next game i'm in should i be wrong. Pinky swear

Maybe it's not a reporter per say. Maybe it's some novel thing AH made up herself.  But something happened and if we can piece together what then we might come closer to solving.  Do you see where I'm coming from?  And I suppose I should wait until AH shows up and clarifies what she can (even if that's "sorry, I can't clarify") but I'm eager post-flip and I feel like this is a major piece of the puzzle.

Yes, well, I just read the role definitions on the mafiascum wiki, and I suppose a reporter could have made that contribution to the mod post. I just haven't seen it here on DM.

Hmm... none of that quite stacks up with what happened here.

Well I figure the one where the reporter may write a piece of a mod post MIGHT qualify.

Either way, we'll probably do better looking at actual game content than putting too much speculation into this.

There's that, yes, but I find it hard to swallow that it comes packaged with some alignment-confirming ability.

I'm to page 61 btw.

Ie investigate or smth like that but result gets posted in scene instead of getting an answer.

Maybe you should ask AH about the scene?

AH! Is there anything you can clarify for us here? Like scenes exclusively for flavor, that sort of thing.

Thane can also be known as Olaf, and there is no way that Olaf could be evil. So yes confirmed. 

Goodness you all are jumpy

DUDE THE WRITE-UP TEXT SAYS THANE IS TOWN.  AH DIDN'T JUST MAKE A TYPO.

There is a reason for it.  Thane didn't claim IC.  We should reach a best consensus guess at what happened here before proceeding into N2.

Any clarification AH can give would be great but I understand if you can't.  :wub:

fave.png?w=233&h=273

I tracked Lenlo last night and got "Third Party". Does that help?

HAAAAAAAAA I needed that laugh

All of the castle and the town surrounding it had been searched. The boats the guests had come in, under mattresses, inside dressers. No further trace of the poison had been found. Meanwhile, the winter grew colder and harsher. 

Warm grog was being served in the ballroom. Queen Iduna, who had been orchestrating the search, paused for a moment, enjoying a moment to watch her people come together to help each other, even in so sad a circumstance. How many opportunities like this had they missed in the last fifteen years?

But there was a reason, she reminded herself, looking out at the snow. Elsa's power was too unstable. 

"Here, your majesty" a nasally voice said. The Queen pulled herself back to the present. The Duke of Weselton was offering her a cup of grog.

What does he think is in it for him? Queen Iduna wondered as she took the mug. 

"WAIT! STOP!" Prince Hans voice cut through the low murmur of voices. 

All looked to him. "I saw the Duke put something in that glass. I thought it was just something for himself, but he's giving it to you..."

"Simply something to help calm the nerves!" the Duke wheezed. 

Prince Hans took the mug and poured it into a pot of flowers on a near table. They shriveled almost instantly. 

"I... I was misinformed! I had no intent to harm anyone! I've been bamboozled. ERCH my back! Is there a doctor I could see?"

The Duke was dragged down to the dungeon and placed with his guard. 

Csarmi, the Duke of Weselton, mafia goon, has been lynched.

It is now Night 2.

You have 20 hours to submit your actions (note that if they are done in the next 12, I can post the scene before I leave for school in the morning)

9/4 would be pretty slanted even with the amount of town powers. Worst case scenario you are looking at D2 MyLo.

9/3/1 could work but I don't wanna start thinking about 3rd party until after we've lynched at least three mafia and the game isn't over.

Lynch the wolfy people imo

Archived