DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

September Chitter Chatter

Ryrin

I've never actually been to the Great Western War. :sad: It's a bit of a trek for me being out in Ansteorra (and in the middle of the school year), but I've enjoyed all the wars I've been to, and heard good things about the others. I could talk about wars in general, but alas I do not have specifics for yours. Someday I hope to make it! 

I could tell you about our local event. :laugh: Which is the setting for our annual champion tournaments, bardic competition, archery, and we've recently added equestrian to the fun. Our arts and sciences and chess are moving to our winter indoor event because our fall event calendar has gotten quite crowded with fun and evening frivolity. Feast this year includes venison for everyone! 

Great!!!!

My husbands medieval ring belt came in.  It's thicker and black.  Mine is thinner and light brown.  I'm waiting on his blue tunic from Etsy.  I bought two skirts there for me.

• 2 weeks later...
A few photos as promised. Not as many as I might have otherwise, but I was running around and didn't get to take many. :biggrin: (Not by me, but my friend Lee who is a great photographer). We have horses, our new champions, fighters, our group pavilion, and (my favorite moment of the entire event) my son being called up into court to receive his Rising Star from the crown! (This is the first award a child can receive from the crown in our kingdom, and is only given to children under eighteen for their involvement and contribution to the Society.)

Horses

Champions

Fighting

MooneschadowePavilion

Rising Star

• 2 weeks later...

Archived