DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello !!!

Guest Tiagen

Guest Tiagen

Just wanted to drop in and say "hello". Long time visitor of the site but never really found a reason to join , until now . I have read the books a few times (maybe more) and have come away with a lot of questions that remain unanswered . So I thought I would pose a few of them every now and then to others who share my love of RJ's world and the characters he has created .

Hi!!! I'm sure you'll check out the discussion threads but come on by and check out the social groups. Just an FYI, there is more going on than you can see. Most of the groups have boards you can't see until you are a member.

Welcome to DM.

Welcome!  It's pretty easy to get sucked into this place if you browse around a bit.  I recommend it.  :)

We suck well *nods*

... that didn't sound quite right ... but welcome, anyway! LoL

Welcome! I know that feeling very well, I joined after finishing Knife of Dreams (all that was out at the time) because I just had to know more. There is a lot to do and see on the Discussion Boards, but as other have said definitely check out the Social Groups as well. I call the Black Tower my home. I came for the Discussion and stayed for the Social Groups.

Archived