DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT's Up: Quizzes

Welcome to Cuen's WoT's Up Week!

Below are some quizzes that you might like to do.

Recommended

1) Which Ajah are you?

1.1) Ajah test #1: Here  [Most well known one; Takes 10 minutes]

1.2) Ajah test #2: Here  [Can be done in under 5 minutes]

1.3) Ajah test #3: Here  [5-10 minutes]

2) Others

2.1) Which Wheel of Time Character Are You? [Quite humorous]

2.2) Which Wheel of Time Character Are You?

2.3) How well do you know the Wheel of Time? [Easy; Contains spoilers]

2.4) General Knowledge about the Wheel of Time [intermediate; Contains spoilers]

2.5) Wheel of Time quiz for Pro's [Expert; Contains spoilers]

3) CHALLENGES [Contains spoilers]

3.1) Can you name the Black Ajah members, and turned sisters (bonus), from the Wheel of Time series?

3.2) Can you name the members of the Blue Ajah from the Wheel of Time? 

3.3) Can you name the members of the Brown Ajah from the Wheel of Time?

3.4) Can you name the members of the Gray Ajah from the Wheel of Time?

3.5) Can you name the members of the Green Ajah from the Wheel of Time?

3.6) Can you name the members of the Red Ajah from the Wheel of Time? 

3.7) Can you name the members of the White Ajah from the Wheel of Time? 

3.8) Can you name the members of the Yellow Ajah from the Wheel of Time?

1.1) Tie between the White, Yellow and Green ajahs.

1.2) Blue Ajah. (Second time doing it I got grey Ajah, followed by Yellow and then Blue.)

1.3) Blue Ajah. (Second time doing it I got Green, followed by Blue.)

2.1) Apparently I am my least favourite character.

You are Faile Bashere. You are the niece of a Queen; tall and slender with black hair and dark tilted eyes. People always notice you, but cannot decide if you are a beauty or not. You are fiercely independent and left your home to prove it. You are always able to do what is necessary to protect those around you.

2.2) or... I am Elayne Trakand.. *cough cough*

2.3) For the easy quiz I got "Moderately Well" 68%.

You know these books pretty well. It is probably your first time reading through the series.

I gave up at question two with the expert quiz, and I failed all the Challenges completely and utterly.

2.1 The Quiz is right....It is Known...*N* Al’Lan Mandragoran
outcome12.jpg

You are Al’Lan Mandragoran, the Diademed Battle Lord of the Malkieri. You are often described as having a face of stone and chilling blue eyes. There is little that can defeat you in physical combat. You are also an expert tracker and can go for days without food or rest. While often seen as a hard, emotionless man, you can actually be quite caring; defending you friends to the very end. You will never back down from a fight to protect your loved-ones. You will even court death himself without a second thought.

Matrim Cauthon (Mat)

You are mischievous yet talented person who is friends with the Dragon Reborn. You come from the same village as him, and you are his most talented battle strategist. You love the ladies and gambling, but you are sly and handy with a weapon. You dislike the idea of being a hero, but you won't stand around if someone needs your help. You feel taken for granted a lot of the time, and you really just want to stay alive.

Green is my lead and then Brown and Yellow are close seconds

Tied Gray and Yellow for the next quiz

And in the next, Yellow is my top and Green and Gray are the seconds

Let us note that I identify as Yellow :P

Nyneave for the first quiz, Egwene for the second. 

Not trying the knowledge ones right now

So *rolls up sleeves and sends some evil thoughts to Dice to bring him here*

1.1) Green Ajah <3

1.2) Green Ajah <3

1.3) Blue ? reaaally ?

in the books, greens are my fav so far lol

2.1) i am Moiraine lol

ou are Moiraine Damodred. You have large, dark eyes that seem to belong to a woman much older than yourself. You are small of stature and rather beautiful. Although occasionally known to be hot tempered, you are almost always level-headed in even the most dire situations. You give excellent advise, and are often able to make even the most stubborn of people see reason.

2.2) I am nynaeve <3

You are a headstrong, determined, and sometimes prickly person. You don't like being told what to do and you are used to being the person in charge. You are very talented and sweet underneath your hard outer shell though. You sometimes feel alone because of how you push people around, and you feel useless a good portion of the time.

2.3) 61% :tongue:

2.4) 90%

2.5) 56/100 ... OMG lololol

well i have not finished the serie yet :tongue:

Ajah Test #1.

According to the test ...

You belong to the Green Ajah!

The Green Ajah is often called the "Battle Ajah"; they await Tarmon Gai'don, where they will fight the Shadow. Until The Last Battle arrives, Greens seek to dispense justice, often with force rather than words. Members of this Ajah are allowed to bond more than one Warder, something that is very useful during battles, and many choose to have two, three or even more than that.

Greens are often seen as emotional rather than rational, and tend to prefer action to deliberation, often taking charge in situations that require it. Greens can often be arrogant and prideful, but as a whole they are often an outgoing and friendly Ajah. While not all Greens are flamboyant, it is not rare for Greens to care about their appearance a great deal.

Blue came in second. No surprise there.

1.2) Ajah test #2: Here  [Can be done in under 5 minutes]

Interesting results ... (and I picked Yellow Ajah at the end, just to see what would happen):

1. The Red Ajah (100%) 

2. The Black Ajah (67%) 

3. The White Ajah (45%)   

4. The Blue Ajah (34%) 

5. The Brown Ajah (12%)

6. The Grey Ajah (12%) 

7. The Yellow Ajah (12%)   

8. The Green Ajah (0%)   

I had to laugh:

Which Wheel of Time character are you? ^-^

Elayne Trakand -The Girl on the throne-

You are the future queen of Andor. You have been raised for that your entire life, and you have an affectionate nature towards your people. You wish you could please everyone, but you know that sacrifices must be made. You have a bad temper when something irks you badly, and you have to share the love of your life with two other women. Your mother is missing and your brothers have both gone their own way.

full_517431461.jpg

I got Elayne on both!

Elayne Trakand -The Girl on the throne-

You are the future queen of Andor. You have been raised for that your entire life, and you have an affectionate nature towards your people. You wish you could please everyone, but you know that sacrifices must be made. You have a bad temper when something irks you badly, and you have to share the love of your life with two other women. Your mother is missing and your brothers have both gone their own way.

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived