DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew that claim was soft balled in for you.

Oh well - gg everyone

you mean because everybody claimed VT before I claimed?

Yeah. Plus the fact you already knew I had tried to shoot you since your vest was gone

True.  To be fair, I would have claimed Doc in that situation even if I was the first poster of the day.  You shooting my vest was all I needed - the only player with Doc equity in my eyes was Leelou, and I was ready to fight for that.

Up until that shot, I thought I had everything lined up perfectly.  I had Leelou pocketed, and most of the players calling me town (or close enough).  You were the wild card as the vig/SK.  I was unsure about you as vig because I thought there might be a Doc until Leelou claimed VT.  I was expecting to claim Doc and fight her for it, actually.

I was lucky to be sure, but I think I placed myself in a good enough position to be able to take advantage of a lucky break when it materialized.

@Cory

I was definitely taking Leelou to f3.  Initially I was thinking of killing her at f5, but all the tinfoil made me revise that plan.

I chose not to shoot because I figured we were going into F3 and didn't want to hand scum the win if I hit a townie, so I holstered.

Glad I was correct at least the first time though :cool:

I would have shot Verbal there 100 times out of 100.  If he's lying about being doc, you win.  If he's telling the truth, he ought to be self-doccing and there's no harm done.  Post your shot 1 minute before deadline and, even if you die, you would go to F3 with one confirmed townie.

Thank you all for playing! It was a fun game to read and many of you played really well.

I´m so sorry that rl made me into a bad mod after a while. I had so many good scenes ready to post but then I didn´t get the time to post them. 

What do you think about the game? Clov helped me with the balance. Actually, he shot me down from the air and put me on the ground. lol I had other roles in my head but I think this became better. 

Please refrain from associating me with the game until AFTER everybody answers this (positively...if negatively, I was never here).   :laugh:

Played it safe FTL :(

Was always the potential that if he was legit he covers Leelou instead to wifom the NK and then I lose the game killing the doc. Oh well

That was the only reason I even said that - to hopefully sway you away from shooting me again last night.

Up until that shot, I thought I had everything lined up perfectly. I had Leelou pocketed, and most of the players calling me town (or close enough). You were the wild card as the vig/SK. I was unsure about you as vig because I thought there might be a Doc until Leelou claimed VT. I was expecting to claim Doc and fight her for it, actually.

I was lucky to be sure, but I think I placed myself in a good enough position to be able to take advantage of a lucky break when it materialized.

@Cory

I was definitely taking Leelou to f3. Initially I was thinking of killing her at f5, but all the tinfoil made me revise that plan.

I was going to vote you today. Damn meeting

Thank you all for playing! It was a fun game to read and many of you played really well.

I´m so sorry that rl made me into a bad mod after a while. I had so many good scenes ready to post but then I didn´t get the time to post them. 

What do you think about the game? Clov helped me with the balance. Actually, he shot me down from the air and put me on the ground. lol I had other roles in my head but I think this became better. 

Please refrain from associating me with the game until AFTER everybody answers this (positively...if negatively, I was never here).   :laugh:

:wub:

Up until that shot, I thought I had everything lined up perfectly. I had Leelou pocketed, and most of the players calling me town (or close enough). You were the wild card as the vig/SK. I was unsure about you as vig because I thought there might be a Doc until Leelou claimed VT. I was expecting to claim Doc and fight her for it, actually.

@Cory

I was definitely taking Leelou to f3. Initially I was thinking of killing her at f5, but all the tinfoil made me revise that plan.

I was going to vote you today. Damn meeting

And this is why you refrain from voting when you're down to 3 players and one of them mafia. No matter how "sure" you are, you DO NOT vote unless the person you're not voting is your mason partner.

Archived