DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you talk to me about Zander? Cos at the moment I'm confused.

I've just ISO'd him and I'm NOT seeing the smooth progressions that there were in Belichick, his reads are choppy in a way I don't associate with mafia Zander. BUT the way he's backing off his reads (namely you and Ley) DOES remind me of the way he kept backing off me when challenged.

I could go either way here.

what is THIS garbage??!!  the only reason i backed off you was CAUSE YOU CLAIMED DOC AND NOBODY CC'D!!!

even in SW i came off of scum reading both Csarmi and Dice.  in Bellicheat and the Current game i didnt back of Tal Kiv or you untill you claimed.  I feel like you should know this..

The one thing he was consistent about in Belicheck was that he "Town read" and buddied people he considered a threat. This "choppy reads" thing is a regression to his old Town play, imo.

Or maybe it's not as hard as it feels :rolleyes:

Dice

Leelou

Hallia

RTE

Verb

AJ

Yates

Ley

Talmanes

Rhea

Zander

Or maybe it is, I've definitely miscleared at least one person :/ Talmanes could just be conflicting play styles, Rhea is inactivity and currently unexplained reads. But early on she had a good feel fir Seph, so her reads don't 'seem' as strange (I was hoping she'd explain more before that). Zander's sort of there and I feel like I should be thinking something of him right now.

I've just ISO'd him and I'm NOT seeing the smooth progressions that there were in Belichick, his reads are choppy in a way I don't associate with mafia Zander. BUT the way he's backing off his reads (namely you and Ley) DOES remind me of the way he kept backing off me when challenged.

what is THIS garbage??!!  the only reason i backed off you was CAUSE YOU CLAIMED DOC AND NOBODY CC'D!!!

even in SW i came off of scum reading both Csarmi and Dice.  in Bellicheat and the Current game i didnt back of Tal Kiv or you untill you claimed.  I feel like you should know this..

Throughout Day 1 you had me as mafia until I challenged you and pretty much every time I did so, you'd say o was possibly frustrated town. You didn't mention me from Day 2 onwards and I didn't claim till Day 3

I'm here. I'm not convinced Zander. I think you should try to pump out a good reads list in the event of your demise.

i feel like ive already fired enouhg out there that people should not vote me.

ill try to get this done but im not being mislynched and need these the time b4 dl.

The one thing he was consistent about in Belicheck was that he "Town read" and buddied people he considered a threat. This "choppy reads" thing is a regression to his old Town play, imo.

That's kind of how I feel to be honest, bit I still feel better about pretty much everyone else.

Throughout Day 1 you had me as mafia until I challenged you and pretty much every time I did so, you'd say o was possibly frustrated town. You didn't mention me from Day 2 onwards and I didn't claim till Day 3

no i kept it up,  i just worked Talya and with general lead wagons

no i kept it up,  i just worked Talya and with general lead wagons

No, you stopped mentioning me when Laine was being talked about. But whatever

this is over a parked vote on ley???.......seriously.....after dice confirms his meta after i asked someone to he stopped a major sus after i re-read.

i list who i suss afterwards and switched afterwards.  i didnt unvote....come on...maybe if it was there through DL and he was yo flip town

this is weak.

dont make me do something stupid on D1....

If this means anything?

Not that it means anything at this point

[v]Zander[/v]

this is over a parked vote on ley???.......seriously.....after dice confirms his meta after i asked someone to he stopped a major sus after i re-read.

i list who i suss afterwards and switched afterwards.  i didnt unvote....come on...maybe if it was there through DL and he was yo flip town

this is weak.

dont make me do something stupid on D1....

If this means anything?

fishing eh...

HARDCLAIM Moghedien TOWN COP

Archived