DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

YOLO

[v]Zander[/v]

I don't believe you. Well, the part of you that implies this is an impulsive vote.

Anyways, the more I think about Zander's unvote from me, the worse it feels. I think he's indeed our best target for the day.

The yolo is more lulz.  I like using the term.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOLO

[v]Zander[/v]

I don't believe you. Well, the part of you that implies this is an impulsive vote.

Anyways, the more I think about Zander's unvote from me, the worse it feels. I think he's indeed our best target for the day.

The yolo is more lulz. I like using the term.

It's annoying :-p lol

Sorry post isn't edited, it's easier/faster to spoiler than delete on my tablet

Yates what are your thoughts outside of AJ?

I don't even remember, tbh. I've been so focused on trying to figure out which moving target I'm supposed to snipe with him that I can't even remember.

Obviously, I'm not impressed with RTE bailing on the thread. Also, I'm not impressed with Talmanes' reads justification. Right now the only person I have a strong Town lean on is Hally. You're probably my next best at this point, though. I've liked your insight during catch ups and find your logic and perspective very easy to follow. So keep that up.

This is dealt with below by Verb

I haven't really noticed the humour that I expect from Town!RTE

You said something earlier that scum!RTE likes to joke around for as long as possible. I'm assuming when you say humor that you mean something different?

Unofficial VC

Yates (1) - Seph (this was still in Tina's most recent vc)

RTE (2) - AJ, Leelou

Ley (1) - Zander

Zander (1) - Talmanes

Talmanes (1) - Dice

Not voting:  Verb, Ley, Rhea, RTE, Yates, Hallia

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

This vote spread is terrible. Right now I'm having trouble figuring out who are the apathetic townies and who are the lazy scum.

I agree with you that Yates/AJ is most likely town/town. You, Dice and Leelou are my strongest town reads, I keep changing my mind about Talmanes, I think RTE is probably town but that's more of a gut, and I'm most suspicious of Rhea (because of what others pointed out) and Zander (because he still has his vote on me and I have no idea why).

Idk how this bubble got so screwed up, but if you can't tell by the green font - Ley posted it. Generally I am okay with this point and I think your point against Zander is a good one.

Oh, yeah, and I still don't have any idea who I want to vote. I'm thinking about just not voting, but I'm not sure.

That said, this isn't a helpful attitude. While we don't 'need' majority to get a lynch, I would still prefer everyone being on record at the EOD.

So, @Zander: Why is your vote still on me?

cause i didnt want you to feel lonely???  lololololol

seriously though [v] unvote [/v]

This isn't a good response Zander :dry:

For RTE it's the difference between fluff and humour. His posts early Day 1 had humour behind them even though game related, if that makes sense?

Ugh missed that on my phone earlier. Not a good look

Right now the only person I have a strong Town lean on is Hally.

I don't get it.

:blink:

That...that's supposed to say LEELOU.  My strong Town lean is on LEELOU.

Dealt with, like that someone else caught this first

RHEA does not have time to expound on anything right now. Look guys...I'm playing crappy so far this game and I apologize. I get that but please understand I'm quite stretched IRL this week and I thought "Hey this is going to be an "easy" game". I should know better! LOL Anyway, I hoped that I would be able to keep up better, but that hasn't been the case so far. I'm trying but I'm rushing through every post and I'm just not making myself look very good. If you want me replaced please ask, otherwise bear with me!

Right now I do not have time to ISO. You all want specifics for my reads but I'm sorry you aren't going to get them before the deadline. I worked late yesterday, I had a dinner meeting after work (including booze!). Then I had to do homework until very late which wasn't good after drinking. I am back at work now and until I have time to look at this over this weekend I won't be able to spend the time I need to read and make my thoughts clear. If you've played with me before you should know that I mostly play by my gut and as I've said many times I hate WoT. I don't do a lot of quoting. 

I'm typing super fast because I only have like 5 min to get this in. So...

[v]Talmanes[/v]

I'm not going to explain much because I don't have time, but this is the only chance I'm going to have to vote before the deadline. There are two trains, I think Tal is the scummier of the two based on what I have been able to read and what others have said.

Pick it apart all you like. It is what it is. I will be back on tomorrow. My life is insane.

Rhea out!

Sorry RL is so hectic!

[v]Zander[/v] - he hasn't been answering questions seriously and there was something about his vote on Ley that didn't sit well.

I don't disagree with this, but you were just talking about Rhea/Talmanes? What changed?

this is over a parked vote on ley???.......seriously.....after dice confirms his meta after i asked someone to he stopped a major sus after i re-read.

i list who i suss afterwards and switched afterwards.  i didnt unvote....come on...maybe if it was there through DL and he was yo flip town

this is weak.

dont make me do something stupid on D1....

I don't really want to vote Rhea today, I'm null on her alignment at this point. She still hasn't really explained her reads, but the vote is consistent with them. I'm willing to give time here.

I'm pretty neutral on Talmanes, I think the 'problems' I have are due to conflicting play styles rather than anything else.

Zander is being Zander, I won't pretend to be able to read him

[v]Zander[/v] - he hasn't been answering questions seriously and there was something about his vote on Ley that didn't sit well.

I don't disagree with this, but you were just talking about Rhea/Talmanes? What changed?

I'm starting to think I was reading Talmanes wrong. I'm giving Rhea some time, but she's still far down on my list near the bottom.

I'm starting to think I was reading Talmanes wrong. I'm giving Rhea some time, but she's still far down on my list near the bottom.

Fair enough

@Zander - Consider this post a conditional vote on you. Feel like adding to the discussion, bro?

why me man?  think abou itt....in what world what i as "scum" start "suss" you early day 1 and risk bringing that heat on me...

answer none

What are your thoughts on the trains?

I think Rhea and Tamanes are activity lynches. I wouldn't advocate against either lynch.

Zander's post 616 is exactly why I've been reluctant to call him scum. Though that is also potentially a TMI slip.

I just can't get past the AJ stuff. I realize you guys think that carried on way too long and it did. But it carried on that long because he kept changing his story to stuff that could conceivably be possible if you don't look too closely. If you actually examine, though> He's doing a LOT of double talk. I don't like it.

Can you talk to me about Zander? Cos at the moment I'm confused.

I've just ISO'd him and I'm NOT seeing the smooth progressions that there were in Belichick, his reads are choppy in a way I don't associate with mafia Zander. BUT the way he's backing off his reads (namely you and Ley) DOES remind me of the way he kept backing off me when challenged.

I could go either way here.

RHEA does not have time to expound on anything right now. Look guys...I'm playing crappy so far this game and I apologize. I get that but please understand I'm quite stretched IRL this week and I thought "Hey this is going to be an "easy" game". I should know better! LOL Anyway, I hoped that I would be able to keep up better, but that hasn't been the case so far. I'm trying but I'm rushing through every post and I'm just not making myself look very good. If you want me replaced please ask, otherwise bear with me!

Right now I do not have time to ISO. You all want specifics for my reads but I'm sorry you aren't going to get them before the deadline. I worked late yesterday, I had a dinner meeting after work (including booze!). Then I had to do homework until very late which wasn't good after drinking. I am back at work now and until I have time to look at this over this weekend I won't be able to spend the time I need to read and make my thoughts clear. If you've played with me before you should know that I mostly play by my gut and as I've said many times I hate WoT. I don't do a lot of quoting. 

[v]Talmanes[/v]

I'm not going to explain much because I don't have time, but this is the only chance I'm going to have to vote before the deadline. There are two trains, I think Tal is the scummier of the two based on what I have been able to read and what others have said.

Pick it apart all you like. It is what it is. I will be back on tomorrow. My life is insane.

Rhea out!

1st- Zander likes the fact you refer to yourself in the 3rd person!!!!  lolololololol

2nd- Hope RL is ok

3rd- Still no explanation on BFG read.  i know RL is busy but you took the time to write out your reasons for play/time but still cant/wont explain the main reason/question people are on you for.  not buying it.

4th-  And votes Tal with little to no reason....

[v]Talmanes[/v]

Rhea out!

1st- Zander likes the fact you refer to yourself in the 3rd person!!!!  lolololololol

2nd- Hope RL is ok

3rd- Still no explanation on BFG read.  i know RL is busy but you took the time to write out your reasons for play/time but still cant/wont explain the main reason/question people are on you for.  not buying it.

4th-  And votes Tal with little to no reason....

Talmanes was at the bottom of her read list earlier, a vote on him isn't that strange

Archived