DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

Note the difference: I *did* ask. I called you fishy, questioned your logic, continue to question your motivation, but haven't voted. Hally was like "don't like reads - vote." And that's garbage.

I don't see a question anywhere.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final point on you AJ:

Still good lynching RTE to give me some more time with Yates though. RTE hasn't done anything to change my opinion and I still think there's a glaring problem with his logic and handling of Ley. How can he vote Ley saying he was being too clean and logical after only 3 posts, two of which weren't game related, and then later come back and call him townie for exhibiting the EXACT behaviors he claims are Ley's scum traits? Doesn't add up.

Not liking Rhea too much atm either. Not a lot of original though and sketchy arrangements/reasonings for her reads.

^^ This entire post is a "talking to the crowd" post. Those are INHERENTLY scummy.

Thanks! Thought it was smart!

Same question I asked earlier though; what actual game play did I derail during that 30 minutes or whatever when I was playing all by myself? The answer is none, but I can wait for you to come to that conclusion on your own.

Leelou/Talmanes interaction, for one. I can post the sequence if you like - I just went back to review it myself. It was longer than 30 minutes as well. The initial spam fest was short, but later, you returned to it a few times when the thread had moved on.

Final point on you AJ:

Still good lynching RTE to give me some more time with Yates though. RTE hasn't done anything to change my opinion and I still think there's a glaring problem with his logic and handling of Ley. How can he vote Ley saying he was being too clean and logical after only 3 posts, two of which weren't game related, and then later come back and call him townie for exhibiting the EXACT behaviors he claims are Ley's scum traits? Doesn't add up.

Not liking Rhea too much atm either. Not a lot of original though and sketchy arrangements/reasonings for her reads.

^^ This entire post is a "talking to the crowd" post. Those are INHERENTLY scummy.

Generic scumtell is generic.

Who else am I supposed to talk to? I am reiterating my points on RTE because he has yet to respond to them directly.

Okay - I'm having a problem with this game already.

This universal Hally Town read is really REALLY bothering me. How is Hally green already? She can easily fake involvement for a day phase. This isn't new information. PLUS - she hasn't been THAT involved. Not enough that you guys are giving her a dark green read for, anyway? What am I missing? This isn't even to say I think Hally's scummy [though she's had some sketch] but what the heck, people?

Leelou/Talmanes interaction, for one. I can post the sequence if you like - I just went back to review it myself.

Yeah. Show me. The spam was on pages 4 and 5. Guess what preceded my spiderman meme spam series... WILD guess....

And btw? The lion's share was from 10:52 to 11:02. So I was wrong - it was 10 minutes. Plus 1 post in response to Hally and one more to kill the spiderman thread after the derail card was played. And those were in response to posts. It's called - having fun. [oh yeah - forgot the Iron Man one because it was funny]

And still - no scum hunting was derailed.

Yeah. Show me. The spam was on pages 4 and 5. Guess what preceded my spiderman meme spam series... WILD guess....

And btw? The lion's share was from 10:52 to 11:02. So I was wrong - it was 10 minutes. Plus 1 post in response to Hally and one more to kill the spiderman thread after the derail card was played. And those were in response to posts. It's called - having fun. [oh yeah - forgot the Iron Man one because it was funny]

And still - no scum hunting was derailed.

I keep thinking Zander's Batman jpg was posted by you. Still - they WERE posts to comment/respond to if you had been inclined. Talmanes/Leelou talk, Zander checks in again, Hallia makes a town read on Leelou seemingly out of a nowhere. Gameplay had at least started.

Tbh I really don't care about this conversation, I don't see it going anywhere. My point was that it looks funny/hypocritical/however you wanna call it that you're claiming to have ended the Spidey post off when in reality you were perpetuating it the most.

Minor detail - have your fun, but don't claim to have done something to make yourself look good when it didn't actually happen.

Interesting double standard you have going on here. You scum read me for having a read unexplained (although it's probably obvious if you're reading the game) and yet you're perfectly fine with someone else doing it?

To me this looks like you're sticking up for Rhea when you really don't have a reason to. Pocketing or interference?

Riiight. That's not me logic checking a vote at alllll.... ???????????

So scum.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here.  Can you explain it as if I'm dumb(er than I look)?

Basically he's ignoring my point that he's established a double standard that makes me scum for not showing evidence of a read but it is okay for Rhea when she has an entire list of them.

He's saying that he wasn't defending Rhea, but questioning Halla's logic instead.

Okay - I'm having a problem with this game already.

This universal Hally Town read is really REALLY bothering me. How is Hally green already? She can easily fake involvement for a day phase. This isn't new information. PLUS - she hasn't been THAT involved. Not enough that you guys are giving her a dark green read for, anyway? What am I missing? This isn't even to say I think Hally's scummy [though she's had some sketch] but what the heck, people?

For me, it is the light jabs she's throwing out that show she's reading the thread and looking for stuff to scumhunt with.  Sealing the deal is that I agree with what she's pointing out, and it doesn't feel like a stretch to me.  Early 'legit' scumhunting is a towntell for many people, Hallia included.  I was so bad at reading her for quite a while, and then the light bulb turned on and I've been pretty accurate with reads on her ever since.  I'm not clearing her or anything, or else I'd have her as blue.  But I am taking her off the table for any type of lynch discussion until she does something to place her there.  Same deal with Leelou - my greens are not getting lynched while I'm alive.

Basically he's ignoring my point that he's established a double standard that makes me scum for not showing evidence of a read but it is okay for Rhea when she has an entire list of them.

He's saying that he wasn't defending Rhea, but questioning Halla's logic instead.

So if I was hoping for some insight into town!Yates' mind, or if maaaaayyyyyybe I was making a potential scum!Yates have to make something up to answer my question, he can now just lean on your answer instead.

VC

Yates (1) - Seph

RTE (2) - AJ, Leelou

Ley (1) - Zander

Zander (1) - Talmanes

Talmanes (1) - Dice

Rhea (1) - Hallia

Not voting:  Verb,  Ley, Rhea, RTE, Yates

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. 

Deadline is Friday 9 PM CET. 

AJ - was that meant as a vote?

AJ - Do you think Rhea and Yates could be teammates?

Could be. Not sold on scum!Yates yet tbh, but I do think him attacking on her behalf doesn't look that great.

But even scum!Yates doesn't make Rhea his partner 100% of the time. He could be looking to WK instead of run defense, you know?

We'll see, but it's something to keep in mind.

My point was that it looks funny/hypocritical/however you wanna call it that you're claiming to have ended the Spidey post off when in reality you were perpetuating it the most.

Nope. The knock on the spiderman stuff was that it was derailing the thread. Otherwise, why bring it up???

ALSO - I was accused of doing it as if it was just for spam's sake. So I quote the post where I state exactly why I'm doing it - to steal all the Verb spiderman memes. When did I do it? Immediately after Verb posted his first spiderman gif. THE. NEXT. POST. COINCIDENCE????

You keep changing your narrative on this. And you do it because NEITHER narrative makes sense or holds up.

Minor detail - have your fun, but don't claim to have done something to make yourself look good when it didn't actually happen.

This is the second time [at least] you have said I claimed to have done something to make myself look good. QUOTE IT.

I have been very SPECIFIC about what I said. I said there wasn't a reason to have me as LOWER THAN NULL based on what *I* think they would be thinking. That's not the same thing and that's NOT semantics.

No I didn't? Those are your words.

I said that you perpetuated the spamming and that claiming credit to have ended it was silly and false.

LOL

Thanks! Thought it was smart!

Same question I asked earlier though; what actual game play did I derail during that 30 minutes or whatever when I was playing all by myself?

Leelou/Talmanes interaction, for one. I can post the sequence if you like - I just went back to review it myself. It was longer than 30 minutes as well. The initial spam fest was short, but later, you returned to it a few times when the thread had moved on.

Archived