DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

Leelou

Hallia

Talmanes

Not bad for D1, yo.  I'm liking Yates so far as well, so I'm stoked about my Verbal/Leelou/Yates town team potential.  I can feel the WIM, folks.  I can feel it.

Fixed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Verb - thoughts on AJ? 

Like him so far.  I don't disagree with his reads, and I especially like how he explains each one (even though Dice is a "soulread", at least he provides clear reasons).  I'm cool for now. 

YOU PRESENTED IT AS A PUSH. And that in fact was annoying the way YOU WENT ABOUT IT.

So why didn't you just say "yes" when I asked, "Prodding for conversation is needless and annoying?"

I happen to disagree with your assessment. I don't think I went too crazy. I simply asked the same question to a few people to try to get them engaged in the game, even if it was just to say "you so crazy!"

Yates, you are arguing with me over something silly. I already have you moving up on my list. Watch me if you must, but seriously let's move on. I don't want to drown the game in this. 

Wohoo!  This combo of posts, and a few subsequent ones, gives me the pleasure of presenting to you all, a townie Leelou.  My "sad" comment to Yates failed miserably.  I was trying to see if he'd expound on what I perceived as him getting ready to attack Leelou, and he apparently wasn't.  But it worked out in the end, because her responses to him can only come from town!Leelou.

/happy

I saw the same thing, ftr.

I also liked how she questioned and reacted to Talmanes early on.

Because you've all put your eggs in one (wrong) basket and there is nothing close to a viable competing trains. At least if everyone gives a reads list go from there after my lynch. 

So make one? You're sitting in the lead and instead of trying to convince anyone to look elsewhere you just unvote and are content to eat your lynch? Not very helpful. You can start by responding to my questions for you as I think they need some answers.

Long story short:

RTE is probably just an easy mislynch.

Leelou is probably Town.

AJ is probably scum trying to pocket her.

AJ is probably scum with Talmanes.

lol

My reads from town to scum...

Leelou
BFG
Yates
Verbal
RTE
Hallia
Dice
Zander
AJ
Talmanes

Zero explanation for any of these.

Substantiate.

I really don't like that read list.

Unvote

Vote: Rhea

I don't either. Look to me like thread consensus without any thing to back up the reads

Lol I think it's a great reads list!

Don't understand some of them like RTE but I don't see why you would vote her for it? She hasn't even explained how she arrived at those reads yet.

Interesting double standard you have going on here. You scum read me for having a read unexplained (although it's probably obvious if you're reading the game) and yet you're perfectly fine with someone else doing it?

To me this looks like you're sticking up for Rhea when you really don't have a reason to. Pocketing or interference?

I'm going to use up all the spiderman so Verb can't use it.

So your plan to derail the spiderman meme take over was to start a spiderman meme take over?

Genius idea. Really can't see how you're trying to claim credit for something when in reality you were mostly the cause of it.

And both of these things were covered later. So this leads me to YOUR reads list. What the ACTUAL crap is this? Leelou is DARK green for you? Really?? You quoted her all of zero times and give me exactly zero reasons to be convinced this is a real read. Which is ironic given your RTE read on two levels. One, you are calling RTE "brick red" for doing the same thing and TWO, *I* am the mf-er that challenged RTE on that spurious reads list in the first place, yet you have me firmly in null as if I hadn't already answered all of your concerns above OR driven that conversation.

[unvote]

RTE jumped to some conclusions on Day 1 with what is POTENTIALLY a fake read list. But I don't understand the CONVICTION with which you or Talmanes are pursuing this wagon as if it is actually a slam-dunk case. It's not. It's just a reasonably mediocre case for a Day 1 lynch. But the more important thing is how people are treating this wagon. And it's fishy.

I'm more inclined to vote AJ or Talmanes at this point.

I'm going to be traveling for work today but I'm going to reassess the state of the game when I get back. I'm not having fun right now and that usually means it's because one of my friends is scum. And that stinks.

This is crap. For one - it's fishy to me the double standard that you're laying down regarding my reads and Rhea's. If you were wondering why I was reading Leelou the way I was - you could've asked. We interacted early on, I liked how she responded to me and the way she questioned Talmanes. Hallia made a similar read and yet I'm scummy for it? I also think she was correct in saying that your argument with her was pointless, I agree with that and I dislike the effort you put into pushing the topic. But go ahead, pretend like I'm faking reads without doing any work to investigate them first. Please, dude.

Secondly - how am I showing SUCH CONVICTION? Slam dunk case? That's hyperbole. I think my questions towards RTE are pretty legit regarding his logic and subsequent behavior - he really hasn't done anything to change my opinion.

You're null because you are null. This is the first time we've really interacted this game so I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say that you had previously answered all my concerns. I hadn't voiced any until last night - so?

It's brownish red.

Not digging Yates thus far this game, and that tends to be a problem.

Still good lynching RTE to give me some more time with Yates though. RTE hasn't done anything to change my opinion and I still think there's a glaring problem with his logic and handling of Ley. How can he vote Ley saying he was being too clean and logical after only 3 posts, two of which weren't game related, and then later come back and call him townie for exhibiting the EXACT behaviors he claims are Ley's scum traits? Doesn't add up.

Not liking Rhea too much atm either. Not a lot of original though and sketchy arrangements/reasonings for her reads.

Interesting double standard you have going on here. You scum read me for having a read unexplained (although it's probably obvious if you're reading the game) and yet you're perfectly fine with someone else doing it?

To me this looks like you're sticking up for Rhea when you really don't have a reason to. Pocketing or interference?

Riiight. That's not me logic checking a vote at alllll.... ???????????

So scum.

So your plan to derail the spiderman meme take over was to start a spiderman meme take over?

Genius idea.

Thanks! Thought it was smart!

Same question I asked earlier though; what actual game play did I derail during that 30 minutes or whatever when I was playing all by myself? The answer is none, but I can wait for you to come to that conclusion on your own.

This is crap. For one - it's fishy to me the double standard that you're laying down regarding my reads and Rhea's. If you were wondering why I was reading Leelou the way I was - you could've asked.

Note the difference: I *did* ask. I called you fishy, questioned your logic, continue to question your motivation, but haven't voted. Hally was like "don't like reads - vote." And that's garbage.

This is the first time we've really interacted this game so I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say that you had previously answered all my concerns. I hadn't voiced any until last night - so?

I had answered all the concerns YOU had brought up when the people who brought them up BEFORE YOU brought them up. I had literally answered all of those in the thread long before your post.

Archived