DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Soooo....

Panchi

Indeed. And I'll give that a listen when I'm not at work. TBH not a big Blind Guardian fan.

Did you listen to Sabaton's new album yet BTW?

Not yet. How is it compared to their first four (I don't know the fifth well either)? Imo their best album was their third, followed by their fourth.

And Blind Guardian has simply made an amazing album. That song is in my opinion the best of the album (and in general the best of mankind), but even the worst song of the album I would consider an ok to good song for any other album.

@TMD I definitely get where you're coming from. We formatted it like it is because we like heavy songs with catchy choruses a lot. We do have other songs that have more singing, and or more screaming. Just kind if depends. You live in the US don't you?

@Ley I really, really like it. Art of War was my favorite before (I think that's 4) and this one is definitely in the same league. Less electronics stuff on Heroes though. Definitely give it a listen.

@TMD yeah definitely, we've got at least some of the other new stuff on there. PM me your address if you want a CD though, they're small so I doubt I be spending too much on shipping.

@ Ley definitely do. Only weird thing was they did a power ballad which wasn't horrible, just awkward lol.

Archived