DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you weren't the person ccing, were you :)

Lots of people will cc as town in order to provide coverage. Others say things like you did to generate conversation. Either way, it does not always necessitate an immediate vote.

But your anxiousness is noted.

Hardclaiming vig. 

Shooting the lowest post count at the EoD. If you want to live, give me more than this 2 posts in 3 days that some people try to get away with. 

you know nothing Jon Snow...lololololol sorry im doing this every game we play in.

Highly unlikely. Maybe under a different role perhaps, but two actual vigs? Betting not.

eh it's a advanced game, and I have no idea of how wheel would run it.

Lots of people will cc as town in order to provide coverage. Others say things like you did to generate conversation. Either way, it does not always necessitate an immediate vote.

I have actually never seen a vig get cover provided for them, seems like it will work itself out, but I am betting one of you is at least a vig.

Highly unlikely. Maybe under a different role perhaps, but two actual vigs? Betting not.

I have actually never seen a vig get cover provided for them, seems like it will work itself out, but I am betting one of you is at least a vig.

I am not a vig.

hello all, Not played with Razen before, nice to meet you, not sure about Jon Snow neither. LotD I know, but I haven't seen him play neither.

and hello to all the new/old people i dont know!!!!

and please be aware you are playing with seph who is the GOAT hero of Star Wars and Heart who will be and UN CC'd Doc and lunched by some "stellar" town play!!!

welcome back/to DM Mafia!!!!

I just can't believe that thread was like 400+ pages long, haha.  That was literally the first thing I saw on the mafia board when I logged in for the first time yesterday.  I don't remember anything that was even half that when I left!

It was an epic, some great moments, which includes lynching the doc...(Heart) and other things, we did lynch 3 mafia in the first 3 days.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other. 

Or you are both LLL :p

As we don't know the set up, if someone else claimed vig, why would you not question it? Unless you are both on the same team.

I agree. But you were suggesting we Thunderdome. Obviously not meant entirely seriously, but it felt as if you were kind of hoping we would take it seriously. 

And, buddy, I'm not anxious. I'm bored. I'm about to switch to Terraria tbh. Anyone interested in joining me? New update is awesome. 

It's possible, definitely.  But it is a legitimate question to wonder if it's a counterclaim, imo.  But you seem to be taking John Snow at his word, which I find interesting.

Why do you think he is lying?

Day 1, his first post of the game and hardclaiming vig?  Forgive me if I'm skeptical.  Especially when you hardclaimed the same role almost immediately afterward.

Hardclaiming vig. 

Shooting the lowest post count at the EoD. If you want to live, give me more than this 2 posts in 3 days that some people try to get away with. 

you know nothing Jon Snow...lololololol sorry im doing this every game we play in.

And you've got nothing actually related to say? There's plenty to give an opinion on. 

I am not a vig.

sorry hallia LOL...
I was meaning it to say, that I think snow, and pralaya have at least one vig between them. Tbh there are a couple ideas floating in my head currently, and I am just waiting to see how they play it.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other. 

Or you are both LLL :p

As we don't know the set up, if someone else claimed vig, why would you not question it? Unless you are both on the same team.

Not if we were going to Kivam it :tongue:

I agree. But you were suggesting we Thunderdome. Obviously not meant entirely seriously, but it felt as if you were kind of hoping we would take it seriously. 

And, buddy, I'm not anxious. I'm bored. I'm about to switch to Terraria tbh. Anyone interested in joining me? New update is awesome. 

are you starting fresh?

I have been wanting to try it since the update.

It kickstarted conversation didn't it? XD

Also, rust and minecraft are preferable to me XD

I love the 3D aspect

are you starting fresh?

I have been wanting to try it since the update.

Yep, mediumcore character, Expert mode large world. 

I love the 3D aspect

I love modded minecraft. So much fun stuff to do, and there's great challenge packs out there. 

Hardclaiming vig. 

And you've got nothing actually related to say? There's plenty to give an opinion on. 

i do....i dont believe theres 2 vigs.  someone is lying...ill figure out who and why then lunch them.  anything else you'd like to know John?

Poutine Lover is right!!1

Mmm, poutine!

I love the 3D aspect

I love modded minecraft. So much fun stuff to do, and there's great challenge packs out there. 

I've never played any of those!  I know Minecraft, but what's Terraria?  Is it a similar theme?

Archived