DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Now and Laters

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Creepy details of past exploits?  I am happy to say that I was ALWAYS oblivious of politics, backstabs, mass exoduses (exodi?), and other skull drudgery that occured within the Band.  I would sign on and a dozen folks had left, and I would say, "Tay?  WTF happened?"  She was always nice enough to pull out the crayons and draw me a picture so I could understand.  Other than that, my main job as a Bander was to ruin keyboards.  How many did you destroy while spitting out tea in laughter, Tay?

I think that my quote of "WTF happened" was incorrect.  Not sure if WTF was around back then.  Perhaps I said "What the Fricklefrack happened?"

At least half a dozen were solely attributable to you, dear. Several others can be laid at the doors of demon, Lanth, Steelie and Manny though. My poor monitor suffered somewhat too.

*rolls eyes at mention of crayons* Please! Nothing so common to create my works of art. Aquacolour markers at the very minimum.

Well, well, well.  That cat sure has been busy dragging people in. 

Good to see ya OG. 

*huggles May*  Hiya love!

*tacklehugs and smooches her Bro*  Missed you!!

Now my poor laptop is in danger.  WTF.  I've gone through so many of them in the past couple of years.  I'm doomed!!

Bro..seriously...I never have work for you...unless you mean tacking up my horse and worshiping me.  Which you have denied doing for years.  *grumbles*

*tacklehugs and smooches her May*  Hiya love!!!!  Missed you so much!

Why Brid dear... You know I never make worship a spectacle. Only when I stroll past a mirror or small group of people, say 2 or maybe 3, do I call out the Jazz Band and 2nd Line scrubs to accentuate the fact that they should "make way for a Pirate!" :uno::cool::biggrin:

• 2 months later...

I was still at uni, and the highlight of the year was living in a remote '3rd world' village in Vanuatu as a part of my study :D

DM-wise, 2005 was... almost 8 years after I first joined DM, and was somewhat in the middle of my break away for RL.

Which makes me DM older than OG >.< ! Pretty sure I was still an Infant then at heart though... ( :P Dice ) and I think I came back briefly around 2006?

I was still at uni, and the highlight of the year was living in a remote '3rd world' village in Vanuatu as a part of my study :D

DM-wise, 2005 was... almost 8 years before I first joined DM, and was somewhat in the middle of my break away for RL. 

Which makes me DM older than OG  >.< ! Pretty sure I was still an Infant then at heart though... ( :P Dice ) and I think I came back briefly around 2006?

Glares

DM-wise, 2005 was... almost 8 years before I first joined DM, and was somewhat in the middle of my break away for RL. 

Which makes me DM older than OG  >.< ! Pretty sure I was still an Infant then at heart though... ( :P Dice ) and I think I came back briefly around 2006?

Glares

GLARES

Archived