DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Now and Laters

As I sit here on my phone I think of the Way Back When. As I think back it was around 2005 when I joined and the Band was about a year old. Back when you tube had just started, cell phones could make phone calls and MAYBE take pictures. Back when you did a Google search for Band of the Red Hand, this was number 1: http://botrh.proboards.com/

So I ask, what do you remember about 2005?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was on those boards too... but i can't remember you lol

i think i was playing Baldur's gate at the time and final fantasy X ? maybe soul calibur 3 ...  otherwise i'll have to think more about this because i have the memory skills of a goldfish :biggrin:

i was on those boards too... but i can't remember you lol

I don't think he went by 'old guy' on the old proboards site.  I think I figured out who he was, clues are in his posts, but will keep from posting that here in case he is trying to be covert about it.

As for my memories of 2005 ... I was in my last year of college and I think also a bowling league.

I had started high school. That year we went through some fun initiations, went to and won some choir competition; we had a revue (dance for all grades); that was the last year I was properly single; my mother was studying so my brother and I waited till 5/6 pm each day at different schools; Mmm... Can't remember what I did at home though. Think I played ffx before that year so that year might have been Vexx and Spyro. I was reading Sweet valley High and Harry Potter, and TinTin :laugh:

Are we still talking 2005? I was in university, Lost addict and posted like crazy on thefuselage.com. I had read the first few books of WoT, but not the whole thing, and I had not been to the USA yet :smile:

If you love food then you've come to the right place... food and drinks!

* Pours three glasses of his new Breath of Dragon Brew then hands one to Horn, the second to Old Guy and keeps the third for himself *

To the band!

Hmm, 2005 was one of the last years in which the forum I practically lived on throughout high school still thrived.  Lots of goofing around on IRC and recording joke songs.  People started drifting away after college and hardly any of us keep in touch now, but things were still kicking in 2005.

I definately wasn't Old guy

I was 10 years young then, not old at all. Honestly, Chaelca, you should think about these things before you ask.

me thinking before asking ? lolololololololol

I wan't around in the proboards days, officially joined DM a few months prior to the release of A Memory of Light, but I look forward to hopefully getting to know you OG... Do you mind if I call you OG or would you perfer.

Wow. OG is a gang thing, right? Works for me.

Dice, not sure this is the right place to discuss your new feelings, but if you are curious, I suggest you explore yourself, because I don't think you can find happiness until you truly know yourself. So explore those curious feelings and those nuts!

Wow. OG is a gang thing, right? Works for me.

Dice, not sure this is the right place to discuss your new feelings, but if you are curious, I suggest you explore yourself, because I don't think you can find happiness until you truly know yourself. So explore those curious feelings and those nuts!

I can't think of a better person to get in touch with his inner feelings. 

Archived