DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

new faces, old faces, and lots of friends

seph

Since I have joined the band quite a few people have came back, and numerous new people are joining.

I seriously love this place and everyone here that makes it so special. I hope the newer ones enjoy it as much as I have.

It feels like a big family.

It's posts and threads like the one Seph posted that remind me why i spend so much time here. 

The Band of the Red Hand... We are a Band of people... We come from everywhere on this planet... We are all diffirent people.... yet...

We are a Band of Brothers & Sisters.

*raises glass*

Seph, a message like yours is the biggest gratitude Staff can get for all the work they put in this SG.

If you would all like to join me. 

hqdefault.jpg

a large round of applause, for all of you, because you're awesome and you know it :happy:

applause-3.gif

Thanks guys :) just glad people feel the same.

And tayla yea.... mafia and the band... lol

*high Fives*

It's posts and threads like the one Seph posted that remind me why i spend so much time here. 

The Band of the Red Hand... We are a Band of people... We come from everywhere on this planet... We are all diffirent people.... yet...

We are a Band of Brothers & Sisters.

*raises glass*

And any other planet...of course.

I agree with Dice! The Band is special place. It's awesome seeing new people and returning people. I'm glad I can be a apart of an Org that is continually growing!

*hugs everybody*

Archived