DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Please Welcome Recruit Shad_ to The Band!!!

Nikonis

* Nikon was in the middle of his patrol rounds when he noticed a new face entering the Band's campgrounds. After introducing himself to the recruit he led Shad_ to meet the rest of the band. * 

Hello and welcome to The Band!

I'm the XO of the band and am in charge of making sure new recruits, like yourself, receive the proper training before joining one of our fine regiments. Speaking of the regiments, we just passed the entrance to the Range where the Archers hang out.  Over to the left you can see the barracks where the Infantry spend their days and off in the distance you can make out the Stables where our Cavalry reside.

Now, if you'll follow me just up this hill, I'll show you the most important part of the band... our drinks!

* Once atop the hill, Nikon rolls the portible bar out from a nearby building then sets up kegs of Guinny & Bandy along with some Flaming Shots *

These are the drinks that each regiment has made their own.  We have a ton of other drinks available but those are specific to each regiment and sometimes take a little getting used to. Feel free to try them out and, as a special treat, enjoy a glass of my newest creation... Breath of Dragon Brew!

* Pulls his XO's neverending flask out and pours the rum drink into a stein with the shape of a dragon wrapped around it and the dragons mouth making up where you drink from. Dry ice causes smoke to bellow from the dragons mouth *

I'm sure everyone else will be here soon to welcome you. Now please excuse me while I start up the grill and prepare some food for everyone!

lol

*grabs a welcome banner*

WELCOME SHAD !!!!!

with so many recruits around, i don't think i'll do any kind of chores this year :biggrin:

We are... and we dance with all Zan's voices at night around the campfire whilst burning marshmallows and-

*clears throat*

Yes, you are indeed welcome :happy:

Archived