DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Please all welcome 'lord of the dawn' to the Band!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Band LOD!  Yes thats what im using. Feel free to wear shoulder pads with spikes.

Im Dice and Im a member of the Cavalry.  Some of these buffoons will tell you the archers or the Infantry are the best regiment. Well they are full of schist!  The cavalry rule around here!

So lets see...important questions

Have you read the Wheel of time?

If so who is your fav character and why is Mat the best?

haha, thanks davrick, im sure visiting the infantry will be fun, and im looking forward to it haha

@dice haha, nice to meet you dice, yes ive read the wheel of time, though i really need to re-read it haha, its been a while. 

probably the big three equally, though leaning in favor of mat, though closer towards rand during the last books haha, mat was more fun throughout i thought haha. mat does some really awesome things, all with the power of luck, and it's cool to see a character with that kind of power/dynamic to be as awesome as he is. also because funding armies with gambling because he can.

well i wonder if Elaida will have her moment, because for now i reaaaaaaally don't like her

*covers her eyes and ears, then starts singing very loudly to escape spoilers* :biggrin:

Archived