DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Please all welcome 'lord of the dawn' to the Band!

It feels a bit odd, writing a welcome thread for someone who was a DM member 8 years ago already, but...  there's a first for everything, right? :happy:

Welcome, to the Band of the Red Hand

Ofcourse, the first thing to do, is to make you feel at home... so...

Have a drink

belgian-beers1.png

grab a bite to eat

14587.jpg

sit back

skull-throne-chair.jpg

:blush: oops... i meant this one

melissa.jpeg

Now that you're here, tell me your choice of music, and we can get this party started :biggrin:

I saw you're like a metalhead, so i think you'll have a few people in here that will totally agree with anything you might want to hear 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Lord! I'm Cairos the Captain General of the Cavalry. Your name sounds familiar but don't recognize it!

*hans Lord a aged cavalry band*

thank im a hundred percent okay with the music selection, and thanks, i will certainly be helping my self to the refreshments

*takes the offered band*

Thanks, nice to meet you, yeah i was a member here a while ago, was more active on the BT side of things though, on here, and on the other forums. more active on the other BT forums though

The nickname Dawn is already taken (by me!) so nope, you do not have permission to use that.

You probably don't want to, though, as I get in trouble frequently. (Though I wouldn't mind you taking the blame for it instead) :baalzamon:

LotD was what people used back in the day, so that works fine haha. 

@zander i approve 100% 

@Chae; NO! bad chae, those are mine

@dawn: haha, nah, no trouble for me! im a goody-two-shoes, i swear!

>>

<<

@thane: yeah, life happened, i graduated high school and reality reared its ugly head, so i kind of slowly drifted away until i was forgotten by all. first it was these boards, then the old BT boards. but now im back! hopefully to stay haha

biased ? NooooooOOOOoooo

where did you get that idea ? :tongue:

it's just that i don't picture you digging latrines, nor taking care of horse poo ... lol

in my time in the BT i have learned to not take things for face value, i learned instead to make my own determination on things, less poison and dissapointment that way, sorry chae, its only fair i give everyone else thier fair chance, and then join the archers anyw... i mean and make my decision accordingly

>.>

<.<

*looks around to check if there are any cav or infant around*

i think i'll have to get glue, rope, and other nice little things for when u'll visit us in the Range  :baalzamon:

Archived