DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

so im curious

lord of the dawn

It was the lowest staff rank and the only one you achieved with points afaik. The week I attained the rank the rules were changed so that it was no longer a staff position. Go figure.

The place was more active then and staff easier to come by of course.

The offsite board became more split off with time and eventually iirc offsites were officially banned by the ppl who run DM (I think that rule was rescinded a while back tho), and they kind of petered out over the last few years.

You're right, I remember that... It was changed because otherwise everyone could randomly become staff and there would also come far too many staff.

But be honest, you don't want to be a staff member, do you?

yeah, depressing all around honestly, it came as a surprise that they were gone, and all those memories with it. gosh darnit i dont want to talk about it anymore. aside from that, i have no access to DM's light or shadow stuff, namely because i used to spend so much more time on the offboards haha 

hello, and im not that old gosh darnit

You are. You went inactive in 2009, which meant you probably got here 2007 or something like that, or heck, maybe even 10 years earlier. Anyways, 2007 is already eight years ago. I don't know how long ago you've originally joined, but do the math.

That little fact does not seem true, time flies. seems like only yesterday.

Well another problem that we were having was that, for some groups, all of the group activity was on the off boards and not on DM, which was taking away from DM's ratings, funding from ads, etc. 

yeah, thats were i spent the majority of my time, i miss it haha. but its gone, so here i am haha

but yeah, used to be a mod over there for a little bit before i fell off the wagon so to speak

And you can back on the wagon and join us here...

Hi old person.

he's not that old from what I remember, lol...just an oldie

Archived