DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

so im curious

lord of the dawn

yeah i was, i think i started drifiting away around the time you joined, i do remember you though, most people just called me LotD. i was more active on the other boards, so maybe thats why you dont remember? its been like 5 years i think, last i was active here was around 2009 i think? the other boards 2010 ish i think, my memories are awful though

EDIT: Chae and some of the older members can vouch for me haha

yeah i was, i think i started drifiting away around the time you joined, i do remember you though, most people just called me LotD. i was more active on the other boards, so maybe thats why you dont remember? its been like 5 years i think, last i was active here was around 2009 i think? the other boards 2010 ish i think, my memories are awful though

EDIT: Chae and some of the older members can vouch for me haha

Now you mention LotD I do remember...Lord of the Dawn sounds so formal. You were on the off board site a lot if I remember too?

hello, and im not that old gosh darnit

You are. You went inactive in 2009, which meant you probably got here 2007 or something like that, or heck, maybe even 10 years earlier. Anyways, 2007 is already eight years ago. I don't know how long ago you've originally joined, but do the math.

bah, there are people here that have been here much longer than i have.

yeah, attack leader was one of the ranks on the other boards. there used to be a set of boards that was basically this section, but expanded, and awesome. thing is i spent more time on those boards, thats why my post count here is so low haha. but at the time DM and the other boards were kind of intertwined? i think thats the word im looking for. either way, they are gone now, along with a lot of the people that made those boards so much fun, some of them that are still active seem to hang around here though haha. 

Archived