DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What would you wear?

Panchi

I would wear a dress for once. I happen to live in this small city where it isn't acceptable to wear dresses after grade 2, or skirts or shorts, outside of someplace where no one can see you. My mom would probably kill me if I wore a dress or shorts. I have tops which are mid thigh to knee length. Summers get too hot and its frustrating wearing jeans. So, I would take the chance to wear something short.

And I would try wearing gowns because I have never worn a gown.

And I want to try a bikini to see if it is better for swimming.

It's impossible to answer that question. "If society didn't frown on it" means that it's okay for you too - or you'd frown on it, which means that for others, part of society frowns on it too. I don't think anyone can accurately guess wheter people would wear clothes, and if so, what kind of clothes (though I do expect clothes that sit nicely if people bother).

When I lived in Olso there were a lot of imigrants from Pakistan there. The women wore wide pants, long tunics and thin veils. They looked great and it seemed so comfy. I wouldn´t mind wearing clothes like that. 

Flowy skirts and capes. I really really really want a cape.

I would like a cape with the hood that doesn't move, lol...like Morgana in Merlin

That was the show that sold capes for me. 

Also, long flowy things need to have a lot of large hidden pockets

Full on Rennaisance. Capes and cloaks and ruffles, oh my. 

But they would still be mostly black.

huh, thats a tough one. part of me is screaming about armor, and the other is demanding that i go full on van helsing, capes and hats included because yes.

I'd probably wear ridiculously over-the-top fantasy outfits. Because honestly, who doesn't want to do that? Like wizard's robes, capes, etc.

I would like a cape with the hood that doesn't move, lol...like Morgana in Merlin

*nods*

I want to try a cloak too.

And Hogwarts robes!!!

:unsure:

I'll do it.

5 points for BFG. I Love that part.

:laugh:

You should get promoted imo :p

Tell Ley and Mawth to put their hearts on then :P

heart-sleeve.jpg

wear_heart__large.jpg

Or, you know, they could go sparkly :)

I'd probably wear ridiculously over-the-top fantasy outfits. Because honestly, who doesn't want to do that? Like wizard's robes, capes, etc.

I'd prefer being able to use magic over looking like a wizard.

Then again, wouldn't mind both.

You should get promoted imo :p

Tell Ley and Mawth to put their hearts on then :P 

I don't know. What does Maw think? I guess I do have to make my member title "I AM MALE!!!" for the duration in case of new members joining though, lol, if we do that.

Which one of them was going to wear a black heart?

il_570xN.285701281.jpg

Maw. Of course.

Archived