DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome ThePowerOfSaidin!

Leyrann

Welcome to the Black Tower.

Please, have a Tainted Brownie (or 10. Or 100. Or whatever. We got replenishing weaves because they'd get stolen otherwise, but it also means you can keep eating).

4434840017_2ccb3aff4a.jpg

You will soon get a PM from our Social Group leader with all information regarding the Black Tower, and you will also gain the sub-board priviliges (did I spell that right?) sometime soon. Until then, have a look around at the main board and feel free to post anywhere where it doesn't say posts are restricted in the Opening Post or a post just after (or the sign-up thread or roll call).

There we go!

To be honest I like this one more anyways.

You are 14!!

People younger than me are coming in :blink:

No...no...no...I am 13 (or 5 whichever I wish) and I refuse to grow older which makes me younger than you :tongue:

I think I was 14 when I joined, too.

How old young are you though, by the way? I thought you were about my age, but that comment makes me think you're younger.

There we go!

To be honest I like this one more anyways.

You are 14!!

People younger than me are coming in :blink:

No...no...no...I am 13 (or 5 whichever I wish) and I refuse to grow older which makes me younger than you :tongue:

I think I was 14 when I joined, too.

How old young are you though, by the way? I thought you were about my age, but that comment makes me think you're younger.

I said I am 13! Why can't you believe that? I may or may not be around your age and my little brother may or may not had his 15th birthday

You feel?

Oh come on, I'd say everyone else is already sure. No one's gonna type that all out every time.

Are you trying to blame Maw at being unsure or surprised that he can feel

No, it's the world "feel" meaning that you're uncertain whether what you're saying is a good idea.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived