5. Pralaya
6. Hallia
7. lord of the dawn
8. Eldrick
9. Zander
10. Seph (maybe)
11. TinaHel
14. John Snow

I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out because in little over two weeks I'll be gone for nearly a week. Hadn't thought of it when I signed up, but if this game doesn't start within 2-3 days I won't have the time (even if it would start now I wouldn't be sure).

I hope I do have time to play the game after this one though...

I'll /in for this :happy:

14 players? I think I can do this. I'm in if the game doesn't get too big

My sentiments exactly. /in if it stays decently sized.

interested depending on start date.

I may play hmmm

Internet seems to work so I can start whenever. :)

Thank you for that! I've been working for my aunt over the weekend and whenever I tried to get on in the afternoon/night I was cloudflared. I will edit first post.. Just need 2 more people. Now I will advertise this on Facebook since the people I messages on here couldn't do it. Hopefully will start today or tomorrow.

Soooo....it's been a VERY long time since I've been here, haha.  But I love me my British monarchs, and I've got the time to devote to this.  So may I play, pretty please?

Soooo....it's been a VERY long time since I've been here, haha.  But I love me my British monarchs, and I've got the time to devote to this.  So may I play, pretty please?

YOU! HI! I know you! lol we got slaughtered in that Merlin game a few years back. HAHA

YOU! HI! I know you! lol we got slaughtered in that Merlin game a few years back. HAHA

You can thank Facebook for dragging me out of the abyss, haha.  And I do vaguely remember that, it must have been one of the last ones I played before school literally ate me alive.  I don't even know how long ago that was, lol.

You can thank Facebook for dragging me out of the abyss, haha.  And I do vaguely remember that, it must have been one of the last ones I played before school literally ate me alive.  I don't even know how long ago that was, lol.

I understand! That was the one game I came back and played in 2013 before work/school caught up to me. The only reason I've been playing now is because it's summer time. I have until August 20 when school starts back, so I'm fitting in as much mafia as possible.

I understand! That was the one game I came back and played in 2013 before work/school caught up to me. The only reason I've been playing now is because it's summer time. I have until August 20 when school starts back, so I'm fitting in as much mafia as possible.

Ah, gotcha!  I know how that feels, I finally escaped the cycle.  Now I'm just hoping I'm not all rusted out, haha.

Can I be Queeny...

tumblr_mcs0j5hz7r1qkysqho1_250.gif

???

I think this is Stuarts on though :(

someone got it...lol So no Nursey neither, haha

Ok I'm in, if you need someone, I might regret this as I have an exam next week.

If you have enough I will be a replacement if needed.

Archived