DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gray Ajah MIdsummer Festival: A Midsummer Nights Dream Discussion

Cairos

midsummer-nights-dream.jpg

Hello Everybody! Welcome to the A Midsummer Nights Dream Discussion!

Here we will talk about our favorite part of the play, your favorite character from the play, and any other questions that we will discuss here.

So lets start with the discussion with how is your favorite character and why?

For a purported comedy, the play is actually filled with a lot of truly horrible and selfish characters ... lol ... but, Puck is my favourite. He tries so hard, and keeps making things worse! All's well that ends well, though :wink:

For a purported comedy, the play is actually filled with a lot of truly horrible and selfish characters ... lol ... but, Puck is my favourite. He tries so hard, and keeps making things worse! All's well that ends well, though :wink:

I agree with you.

I kind of have a love-hate relationship with this play. Love because it is hilarious, and hate because of my fifth-grade classes' terrible production of it.

If you must know what happened:

Half the class ended up being musicians and not getting to act at all. Thankfully I was not one of those unfortunate people, but they were all pretty miserable. One guy forgot all his lines at the beginning. 5 people fell off the incredibly dangerous stage. One of those people was me, and because at that age I really overreacted to things, I started crying and throwing a tantrum ON STAGE. (I was one of the fairies.) I consider it to be my most embarrassing moment ever, even though it is kind of funny when I look back on it now.

Oh, and my favorite is Puck.

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived