DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Grey Ajah: Midsummer Festival - Shakespearean Role Play

Kaylee

Welcome to Kay and Sooh's Shakespearean Role Playing!

Really is self explanatory. I'll get us started....

Oh, m'lady of the most firery hair (Sooh, since in her picture/profile it looks red),

How thine beauty cannot be compared. For the sun, nay the heavens themselves doth but pales in comparison. Coequal now the stars doth but hide for those gents knoweth those gents cannot compare, nay those gents can but only gaze upon thee from afar and yearn for the eternal beauty and grace that is the beloved Sooh.

Greetings to all to wish to partake in this Role playeth. if 't be true thee simply wish to sayeth a line or two, wend for t. if 't be true thee wish to share a poem or interact with each other or one of us that is fine as well. However thee wanteth to playeth, thee art welcome to doth so... as long as tis PG13 and is in line with the CoC.

For those not sure of how to translate thy speech... this site with a translator should help.  http://www.shmoop.com/shakespeare-translator/

Have fun!

Behold this magnificence that is our Shakespearean stage. Ladies, I doth believe we need some gentlemen in here before long.

With the wonderous beauty that is Kaylee, Ithi and Elavia I should expect the men dost flock at your feet. Now where be you hiding them?

Alas, thy translator hath refused my gentle request. I shall try to partake of this wondrous activity anon.

(Not sure why... it's been working great for me. You typed in the you speak part towards the bottom? If so the box under it should have the translation)

My thoughts tend to attribute the failure to the browser I must needs use at work and the lack of functionality thereof! 

Doth this translator work as one speaks (types) or doth there perchance exist a translation button that the server or wall of fire (firewall) doth hide from me?

Tis a tale of intrigue to be sure! 

If thou art willing, heed the words of my tale! 

From time beyond yore, and time divined to yet come again, fate's great wheel turns beyond the sight of mortal eyes. A valiant warrior born of man and Dragon rises akin to the phoenix to do battle 'gainst the darkest of evils. Promised life again beyond death our hero's plight doth continue across the thread of time endless. He who is destined to be of the land, and the land unto him, burdened with salvation and ruination shall once again fly upon the dark winds of merciless time. 

My thoughts tend to attribute the failure to the browser I must needs use at work and the lack of functionality thereof!

Doth this translator work as one speaks (types) or doth there perchance exist a translation button that the server or wall of fire (firewall) doth hide from me?

As thee type t t translates in the other box.

*sighs tragically*  It doth appear the wall of fire or poor browser keepeth me from conversing appropriately with my peers.  I shall try again anon!

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages cometh and passeth, leaving memories that becometh legend. Legend fades to myth, and coequal myth is long forgotten at which hour the Age that gaveth t birth cometh again. In one Age, hath called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to cometh, an Age long past, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind wast not the beginning. thither art neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But twas a beginning.

Archived