DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Should I Get Promoted?

Aiel Heart

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should.

Even if only because you can give me points then.

Also, I like that you went back to your old avatar.

It's just temporary as a part of a joke in the other Tower. I'm a staff member and demoted myself back to the beginning level :P So I'm wearing my first siggy ever in my current rotation and also have my original avi

You should.

It's just temporary as a part of a joke in the other Tower. I'm a staff member and demoted myself back to the beginning level :P So I'm wearing my first siggy ever in my current rotation and also have my original avi

But I like this one more. :(

Like I need a fourth staff job here... :P

No, you need to have only one staff job, and that's here.

Attack leader isn't a staff job, it just sounds like one. You don't have to do anything. They don't let you do anything.

Well they'd probably let you do stuff but it's not a staff job unless you apply for it if there's an opening. Doesn't much matter what your rank is to get one of those either.

You should.

Ah, but you see, this one is WRONG

The story behind my name is from when Sorelia tells Egwene "inside you beats the heart of an Aiel; they can't break you" and I thought "unbreakable, ok let's go with diamond because it's touch and nothing can scratch it" but that ISN'T what it means to be unbreakable like an Aiel. It means you do get hurt and you do endure pain, but you are just able to embrace it and overcome it. You're transcendent of it... Which somehow means stars instead because they're in the heavens? Idk, I like stars. :P

Attack leader isn't a staff job, it just sounds like one. You don't have to do anything. They don't let you do anything.

Well they'd probably let you do stuff but it's not a staff job unless you apply for it if there's an opening. Doesn't much matter what your rank is to get one of those either.

It's about promotion to Asha'man though.

Cindy, are you volunteering to work? :tongue:

Heart, you should get promoted. That means work for Ley since he can update offsite boards now :wink:

Actually, it won't mean work for me because I don't know how to do it yet.

You should.

Ah, but you see, this one is WRONG

The story behind my name is from when Sorelia tells Egwene "inside you beats the heart of an Aiel; they can't break you" and I thought "unbreakable, ok let's go with diamond because it's touch and nothing can scratch it" but that ISN'T what it means to be unbreakable like an Aiel. It means you do get hurt and you do endure pain, but you are just able to embrace it and overcome it. You're transcendent of it... Which somehow means stars instead because they're in the heavens? Idk, I like stars. :P

But you see, a diamond also fits for the real meaning of the heart of an Aiel. It's not that a diamond is tough, it can just overcome anything that hits it.

Archived