DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*ventures out of the wood work*

Well, while these two are trying to figure out where they stand, I can say that I finally have a nice, new vehicle to get me around (my previous one had an awful oil leak and nearly 230,000 miles). I'm excited to finally have a really nice, new vehicle - it's a 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback :grin:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A beautiful blue! :grin: When we saw it online, my husband wasn't sure of the color, but I'm glad he liked it in person because it was the right price, right mileage, and pretty close to what I was wanting.

*joins in the raising of glasses* 

To my new car! Now, if only I wasn't dealing with a sore throat that has me stuck on the couch all day so I could enjoy showing off my car all day *sigh* oh well, if the body needs rest, then rest it I shall!

1- the pic I took on my phone isn't that great and I can't take another one because my hubby drove it to work today to get an inspection (even though it doesn't actually need since it's a newer model)

2 - I don't have the energy to get up off the couch to move to my desktop computer which automatically uploads the pics from my phone.

Yes, I'm having me a lazy day, and yes, I will post pictures soon :tongue:

Meh, you'll get a picture tomorrow so until then you'll just have to imagine what it looks like! :tongue: It definitely looks a lot nicer than the 98 Nissan Maxima I traded in, that's for sure!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived