DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I am sad...

well... you may think i'm silly... but....

Sometimes, you get attached to certain characters in tv-shows, movies, music. They are icons for you, and many others.

Some of those people are living legends. Nearly everybody on this planet knows who that person is.

Today, not too long ago, i have read that Sir Christopher Lee has passed away.

This saddens me.

His passing leaves a hole in this world,all be it the real world, the movie world or even the music scene.

He is someone that simply can not be replaced.

A salute, dear friends, to this wonderful man.

old-christopherlee-300x400.jpg

Rest in peace, you shall be missed

i usually dont care about actors but as a horror film follower, he definitely stood out to me in the hammer horror films, and to top it off he played in one of my favourite films of all time, the wicker man (1973), sort of forever after saw him as lord sumerisle lol. it makes me a bit sad that hes gone but while that may not sound like a lot, considering i dont care at all when most other actors die, that is definitely a lot. below is favourite scene from wicker man with him:

Tal!  So glad to see you.

I was saddened too.  No matter what you think of his acting/choices/style whatever.  He holds a piece of my heart for so many performances.  He was a character actor, as good as they come and better than the rest.  RIP Sir Christopher Lee.  You will never be forgotten.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived