DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Corvhin!

Looky here..... a new recruit!

Right. Corhvin lad, hold on to this spoon. Make sùre you don't lose it as you'll be needing it when you come to the Infantry on your tour through the Band.

How are your arm muscles? Are they well trained?

Welcome !! *hands the Recruit another Guinny* Hydration is very important!

Hello Corhvin! I'm Cairos the Captain General of the Cavalry the best regiment in the Band!

*hands Corhvin a aged old bandy from the Cavs*

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Chae you know how to spoil me with scotch. My arm muscles are very well trained dear Mystica. I like rand Perrin and mat, I also like Lan. It's quite alright Sooh, we can always Skype next time it was a real pleasure actually putting faces to some names. Thanks for the brandy Cairos I'll be feeling great in no time all I need now is some dice and a beautiful woman *looks around for my wife* ah well I'll get her to join dm if it kills me lol

Deal :biggrin:

First important word : Archers = Archers

*nods*

Yes it is the same word in both languages and the MEANING is the same too. Archers means the ones who stay as far away fromt he fight as possible while letting the other regiments protect them

Archers are basically what artillery is today long ranged attacks, or can be compared to modern day snipers, if your goal is stealth and assaination archery is perfect for that. Infantry is on the front linesonfoot cavalry is infantry on horse back, (I was basically infantry on wheels in the Marines as I drove7 ton up armored trucks) so i know what each class is like for real. And I got to say making things go boom while getting to watch the fire works is pretty fun. You get enough archers with explosive tip arrows and you've basically got the battle won those who don't retreat must be eager to meet the creator because infantry will carve out their hearts so Calvary can trample on it

Archived