I Need Ideas !

Hayl3y

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is not about me is it......

actually no ... for once

so feel free to help me :biggrin:

I used to have a poker when I first arrived at the BT...came in handy!

can i get one if black ?

where can i order one :biggrin: ?

dunno lol

i can have a look ... but i need something clever and funny at the same time

eels in the loin clothes were nice .. but not that special

We start by putting Muscle relaxer cream in the loin clothes, you know the kind thats like Icy Hot, starts cold then burns like crazy, then I have this oil based spray called super fart spray, spray their clothes with that and it takes a miracle to get the scent out, its worse than getting skunk smell out. Next, replace the eels with jelly fish, their sting is very painful.  Then I will make all sorts of treats, laced with laxatives, throw a party for this individual, invite them and all their friends, and anyone you don't mind eating laxative laced treats, glue their toilet lids shut, throws their cars keys in the Alligator pits so they cant't leave to go anywhere.  Then find some cow dung put it inside their pillow case.

Figs and mice?

MICE !!!!!

if its not me ill help....

it is not you i swear on my momma

We start by putting Muscle relaxer cream in the loin clothes, you know the kind thats like Icy Hot, starts cold then burns like crazy, then I have this oil based spray called super fart spray, spray their clothes with that and it takes a miracle to get the scent out, its worse than getting skunk smell out. Next, replace the eels with jelly fish, their sting is very painful.  Then I will make all sorts of treats, laced with laxatives, throw a party for this individual, invite them and all their friends, and anyone you don't mind eating laxative laced treats, glue their toilet lids shut, throws their cars keys in the Alligator pits so they cant't leave to go anywhere.  Then find some cow dung put it inside their pillow case.

Cor, you rock ! Big time *takes notes*

Anything for you Chae, if you need to make a bigger mess, set smoke bombs all around their quarter, I will rig up a fire work show that makes a lot of loud explosions and lights to go off as they enter their quarters, in the confusion we will but a potatoe sack over their head, tie them up and kidnap them to a secret lair, where you can let your creative mind go to work on however you wish to exact your revenge.  I say we should put them in a cellar full of angry honey bees, the sting wont kill, but they don't feel good either.

Archived