DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

im gonna be spotty the next few days.  im gonna do my best to be active.

thus far

town reading Dice, Alana, Ley,

slight town seph

null darthe Maw Sooh.

rest no idea yet

Question: you have Darthe Maw and Seph in null, but then you have "no idea" on the rest. That bothers me for some reason lol

Also, what are your thoughts on Corvhin?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im gonna be spotty the next few days.  im gonna do my best to be active.

thus far

town reading Dice, Alana, Ley,

slight town seph

null darthe Maw Sooh.

rest no idea yet

Question: you have Darthe Maw and Seph in null, but then you have "no idea" on the rest. That bothers me for some reason lol

Also, what are your thoughts on Corvhin?

im not the best on day 1 reads on my limited exp playing as well as its pretty early for SOLID reads imo...darthe is an enigma to me....maw never played with and seph ive misread before.

corvs 1st game...1 post in 14 pages is not good...but not gonna say hes wolf because of it yet.

Well I just find it odd that not everyone is in null then. :rolleyes:

I also find it strange that Corvhin was just online and didn't check in. It's been a while since his one post where he was reading the thread and then going to vote. :dry: Meh.

when i use null its more can go either way  as opposed to no freaking clue yet. Darthe being the exception to the rule....

AJ town

Dice town

Zander town

Me town (duh)

Thane wolf

maybe Talya with him

Corhvin town

undecided on rest

don't question me, these reads came from God so far as all of you know

Better?

Oh yeah, [v] thane [/v]

Tayla I do not have wolf meta, which is why I said I would be cautious; but I have 5 games or so of town meta. That is what I am going off of.

Fiancee goes to work in a hour, so I will be around more.

My point was that you said you thought his wolf game would be a certain way. I can understand you saying you think he is town because he is on his meta, but you added that extra bit. Which I found odd.

Zander prob wolf

Why?

When the mods ranked our roster his name landed on a spot designated to be a wolf.

ahh, so you have the magic numbers...care to share them?

AJ town

Dice town

Zander town

Me town (duh)

Thane wolf

maybe Talya with him

Corhvin town

undecided on rest

Better?

Oh yeah, [v] thane [/v]

This sounds to me like you are either trying to change meta and act all obscure, or maybe being directed by someone else. Your posts sound disjointed.

AJ town

Dice town

Zander town

Me town (duh)

Thane wolf

maybe Talya with him

Corhvin town

undecided on rest

Better?

Oh yeah, [v] thane [/v]

you darfing again? cool :cool:

dunno yet if that makes you more town or less, but we'll find out during the game,  right?

this game has a slow pace. Now, usually, i don't mind, but yeah... it needs to speed up a bit...

eenie, meenie, miny, moe....

[v] Seph [/v]

why should we keep you alive?

I'm still reading through everyone's post but knowing what I know of Zander he has a deep dark side but does have a tendency to patron a good cause so I'll reserve judging him for now.

Chae I would normally peg evil or wolf or whatever you wish to term it but mods get voted on too? Still kinda figuring this out

If you are rereading it strikes me as odd that you note these two people as Zander talk is from much earlier and Chae vote was just recently.

Also surprised you mention Zander and no one else. That's interesting. 

And my apologies for lack of responses I still feel like I'm stumbling in the dark but from what I've seen you have normal conversations and guess whose good or bad by voting them. The problem I see is how subtle everyone is. It's like playing the game of houses

Archived