DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

MassEffect2Screen.jpg

After saving the Citadel from Saren and Sovereign, the Commander Shepard was ordered to scout the galaxy, to track Geths and exterminate them. No one, except his closest companions believed the Reapers were the real menace.

The Reapers were ancient alien race programmed to destroy every advanced civilization. Sovereign, one of them, had almost succeeded to destroy the seat of the galactic government with the help of Saren, a Turian he had managed to mind control and an army of Geth. Fortunately, all were stopped by the Commander and a coalition of alien and human armies. Blown to pieces thanks to the sacrifice of human ships, Sovereign disappeared for good and nothing had remained of him after the attack, not even the smallest trace. The rebuilding started quickly: people wanted to forget what had happened, they were scared. And so, most of them preferred to think that the Reapers were only a legend. It was easy as there was nothing to prove that the Reapers really existed outer the Commander and his friends imagination

During one of his missions, Shepard's ship, the Normandy, got under fire and exploded, leaving Shepard dead and drifting in space.

It is a human organization, Cerberus, who managed to catch his body and revive the Commander, after two years of efforts. Cerberus had never had a good reputation : alien haters for some, only group interested in the well being of humans for others. The human authority didn’t like the idea of having one of their previous hero working for the Illusive Man, Cerberus Leader.

Commander Shepard’s awakening was not an easy one : Cerberus had never been a "friend", he had had to fight against it in the past but it was the only group ready to help him against the Reapers and to give him resources to save the Universe …

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VoteCount D1.1

VoteCount D1.2

VoteCount D1.3

VoteCount D1.4

VoteCount D1.5

VoteCount D1.6

From now on, deadlines will be Monday/Thursday 19:30 GMT (~48h days, ~24h nights)

blu_1433872800.png

Please post your votes with the vote tag, if you can, but please note that we will accept anything that is CLEARLY intended to be a vote.

Vote tag: [v]Csarmi[/v]

01. Sooh - Grunt - 1xBullet Proof - Town - Lynched D3

02. Darthe - Miranda Lawson - Vanilla Town - Killed N1

03. Thane - Joker - Vanilla Town - Killed N1

04. Zander - Garrus Vakarian - 1xVig - Town - Killed N3

05. Talya - EDI - Vanilla - Town . Killed N2

06. Turin/Corvhin - Legion - Vanilla Town - Killed N1

07. Release The Evil - Collector - Voyeur and backup - Mafia - Lynched D2

08. Mawt

09. AlannaLynn

10. Seph

11. Verbal

12. Leyrann - Thane Krios - Town - 1-shot Role Blocker - Lynched D1

13. Dice

So, kind of overloaded here. I'll make this short.

No playing outside the spirot of the game (angleshooting, playing against your alignment).

Day 1 is pure deadline game (no hammer, whoever has the most votes at deadline gets lynched).

From Day 2 we'll be using hybrid hammer (you get majority of votes, you are lynched, if no majority during the day, the guy having the most votes is lynched, ties are broken randomly).

You may not vote for no lynch. There will be blood.

Night talk will be allowe, don't abuse it though.

Your win condition is to eliminate every threat to your faction.

Anything I forgot is probably cause I'm still working at 9pm.

It is now N0 (no actions, no voting, just acclimatization time). I'll call D1 once people have checked in. Days will be ~48h, nights ~18h. Day one will be somewhat longer. Weekend days are treated as half days.

seph you town?

Yea I am. Can I trust the zander?

I am really pumped for this game, although I haven't played the second mass effect all the way through yet.

Thank you chae for dragging me here.

seph you town?

Yea I am. Can I trust the zander?

I am really pumped for this game, although I haven't played the second mass effect all the way through yet.

Thank you chae for dragging me here.

of course you can trust me....im the town drunk.

Archived