DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An evil game of Tag

Moon Sedai

Okay, so this weekend, my team went to Phoenix Comicon.
At some point during the convention, we came across a person that's in the periphery of our group. We kinda sorta only hang out with because we're all too nice to tell him to go away.

Let me see if I can make this clear: He's what I picture a Verbal/Barm spawn to be like.

(He also told me "No one reads the Wheel of Time. So I hate him).

Well, one of the people in my group invented a game.
Tag.

She tagged him, which made him it.
Only she didn't tell him.

Only 4 people are playing, but only 3 know it.

This man is still "it."

The game will end when either he figures out that he's "it" or if he touches one of us.

If it wasn't for his blatant "Oh, no one reads the Wheel of time, it's stupid" statements, then I wouldn't be laughing as hard. But he insulted my fandom.

So ... ... he isn't suffering at all? ... .... This is Shayol Ghul, right? Why isn't he put up on a fake tinder account with his face on it, or having his email barraged by NSFW site email, or having his car tires deflated? >.< I'm disappointed, Red Ajah.... I expected better for the Great Lord's boards...

Tires are a bit too ordinary, this guy needs something special planned for him. Luckily I enjoy every moment of my madness and I embrace my dark side.  Start by making brownies laced with laxative, then offer them to him, if he does not like brownies, find a substitute treat he enjoy and laxative goes into that. Try to bring this to his home if possible, where you will have access to his bathroom, glue his toilet seats shut.  Then proceed to give him the brownies, I found this stuff at a gag store, called super fart spray, it smells worse than a skunk, and its oil based so the smell lasts forever, be sure to spray his clothes, just a tiny squirt will be more than enough to smell bad for days, he'll have to wash his clothes a minimum of 12 times repeatedly to get the smell out. Then hide his car keys inside the tank of the toilet. Then act like you've received a phone call and have to leave suddenly. Then go about your daily routine.  You won't want to be around when the fire works go off. lol 

So ... ... he isn't suffering at all? ... .... This is Shayol Ghul, right? Why isn't he put up on a fake tinder account with his face on it, or having his email barraged by NSFW site email, or having his car tires deflated? >.< I'm disappointed, Red Ajah.... I expected better for the Great Lord's boards...

This would require knowing his email.

blech.

Tires are a bit too ordinary, this guy needs something special planned for him. Luckily I enjoy every moment of my madness and I embrace my dark side.  Start by making brownies laced with laxative, then offer them to him, if he does not like brownies, find a substitute treat he enjoy and laxative goes into that. Try to bring this to his home if possible, where you will have access to his bathroom, glue his toilet seats shut.  Then proceed to give him the brownies, I found this stuff at a gag store, called super fart spray, it smells worse than a skunk, and its oil based so the smell lasts forever, be sure to spray his clothes, just a tiny squirt will be more than enough to smell bad for days, he'll have to wash his clothes a minimum of 12 times repeatedly to get the smell out. Then hide his car keys inside the tank of the toilet. Then act like you've received a phone call and have to leave suddenly. Then go about your daily routine.  You won't want to be around when the fire works go off. lol 

We did once feed him gross jelly beans. But he barfed in my sink, so no good, it left my house smelling like a trolloc's innards for a week. 

The bad news, he was at my house tonight for a meeting.

The good news, he is still "it."

Next what you do is go to a hard ware store, get some pvc pipe with the caps, drill a hole in one end of a cap. Go to the fire works stand, buy some mortar rounds, and smoke bombs, cut open the mortar rounds and put the powder in the pvc pipe, take the fuses from the mortar rounds, thread them together for a long fuse, 12 inches should be enough. run the fuses through the hole you drilled in cap  seal the pipe with pvc glue, wait until he goes to sleep, put the pipe by his bedroom window, set off the smoke bombs by his door with a pile of flamming dog poo, and set the pipe off, its non lethal, but it makes a big noise loud enough to wake the dead. make sure your are gone before it goes off, but be just far enough away you can see him rush outside. 

Archived