DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yellow Ajah Grumpy Cat Event: Grumpy Cat Pet Peeves

Sooh

It's time to get to know one another just a little bit better. What makes you irrationally annoyed? In what situations in life do you feel anger flare up for tiny insignificant things (though clearly not insignificant to you)?

In the spirit of Grumpy Cat, let's discuss what makes us clench our fists and mutter a curse.

I'll start you off with a few of mine.

You may post with or without memes and/or explanations :smile:

mornings_zps94vjacin.png

This tends to be true.. at least on Mondays and Tuesdays. I'm definitely NOT a morning person!

shut%20up_zpsasrhmywr.jpg

Only true with certain people. Fortunately I haven't met anyone on this site or this would be a bit awkward...

And finally:

spelling_zps7qg7yh5t.jpg

I'm a teacher... I can't help it....

Now I'm curious! Show me some of your pet peeves and we'll have a great rant here :biggrin:

This is a really cute idea!

1) Because some days you just have to be mopey!

2) Because some people... are.

3) Even though it's probably meant bad, it's actually a good way to deal with troubles you can't do anything about!

post-33769-0-26030000-1433079967_thumb.jpeg

post-33769-0-38044900-1433079989_thumb.jpeg

post-33769-0-08415100-1433080013_thumb.jpeg

Stepping on chewing gum that some thoughtless person spit out onto the sidewalk or street instead of into a garbage can.

People tossing cigarette butts out the car windows. What do they think the ash tray is there for?

Stepping on chewing gum that some thoughtless person spit out onto the sidewalk or street instead of into a garbage can.

People tossing cigarette butts out the car windows. What do they think the ash tray is there for?

Oh I hate stepping in gum! It's the WORST!

Yeah that second one is bad. Same with blowing smoke in your face. Ewww!

I hate stepping in spit.

I hate stepping in spit.

Yeah that's icky too! 

You know when you listen to somebody talk, and you realize they are clueless, but they refuse to listen to reason??? That is a pet peeve of mine...

Stupidity_zps0eped1wb.jpg

Also I went on a date in January I believe? It was horrible, and it was horrible because this guy clearly had no respect for personal space. I felt like this all the time:

Cuddles_zpsyk3xrxmz.png

I think you should add some more of your pet peeves here... I mean.. if grumpy cat memes gets your blood boiling I'm wondering what else does as well :wink:

People. (Obviously except you guys - you're WoT fans, after all.)

Stupid people.

Stupid people who try to be clever.

People who call me by half my name.

Companies who send me unwanted spam text messages. In the middle of the night.

Governments. Especially ours.

Oh dear ... I think I should just leave it at "people" :P

People. (Obviously except you guys - you're WoT fans, after all.)

Stupid people.

Stupid people who try to be clever.

People who call me by half my name.

Companies who send me unwanted spam text messages. In the middle of the night.

Governments. Especially ours.

Oh dear ... I think I should just leave it at "people" :P

I hear ya... this sounds about right to me...

My younger sister trying to act like she's a superior adult. She's 20; don't grow up so fast girl.

People who act stupid or ignorant when there is no reason they should be beyond their own laziness.

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived