DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Eurovision Song Contest

Niniel

Is there anyone here who is going to watch it today? A few years ago there was a guy in the Band that always hosted a Eurovision Song Contest thread but he is not here now. 

I will watch it until I fall asleep. :D  I have not seen any of the performances except for Sweden´s. I think Måns Zelmerlöw will go far. Top 5 at least. The song is okay, not super great, but the performance is great. He is so cute and charming. 

Do you have any favourites? 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll probably at least half vote....

Sweden's song is good this year. Can't say I've listened enough to the rest of them to have any favorites. Doubt that Norway has a chance, but Europe has proved me wrong before...

Oh! I did kinda like Australia's song.

Is there anyone here who is going to watch it today? A few years ago there was a guy in the Band that always hosted a Eurovision Song Contest thread but he is not here now. 

I will watch it until I fall asleep. :D  I have not seen any of the performances except for Sweden´s. I think Måns Zelmerlöw will go far. Top 5 at least. The song is okay, not super great, but the performance is great. He is so cute and charming. 

Do you have any favourites? 

That guy was me! Well, I am just seeing what DM has to offer, which explains why I am around at the moment.

Unfortunately, I am not a fan of Sweden's song. Clever choreography but a bland song.

Serbia and Russia are my 2 favourites. I don't think it is a great line up this year...too many songs sounding the same.

Uk was... interesting... :tongue:

I liked Sweden...

Serbia and Russia are very politically correct, but I guess that can work...

Watching while chatting on skype with other people watching now :tongue:

Time to be proved totally wrong, but my guess of the challengers and dark horses are as follows:

- Serbia, Russia, and Sweden will be the main challengers

- Georgia, Latvia, Spain and Italy are my dark horses

Archived