DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Besie!

Dice, you don't know the first thing about latrines. I wouldn't expect a heathen who defecates with his horse to understand that you fill in old latrines and dig new ones elsewhere.

Only a Cavalry member would think that you jump into a shit and piss filled latrine to dig a new one... Aside from being disgusting, you'd just be filling your "new" latrine with all the waste from the old latrine... because they're the same latrine, just bigger.

*sighs* And this is why the INFANTRY has to do this. We can't trust anyone else to not start a plague and kill us all.

uhuh...have you SEEN Zander dig a latrine? He DOESNT do it the smart way.....

typical infantry member really.

True, and yet, we still trust him more than the Cavalry or the Archers.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol thank you :biggrin:

i tried to be creative !

*coughs and clears her throat*

but i am sure I am not as creative as Zander who matches his sandals with awesome and very clean *coughs* white socks, nor as creative as Davrick who embroidered his loincloths himself, with the most beautiful flower patterns.

I couldn't match Dice either who manages to braid his armpit hair in a most perfect way

this calls for some strawberry daiquiri i'd say !

*hands drink to everyone*

top_strawberry_margarita.jpg

My name is Chae and I never learn!!!

(4 more posts to go !!!!!!)

*hands out rum cocktails*

yo-ho-ho--aug--16-is-national-rum-day_16

i have to say that my favourite cocktail is the hurricane ... there's plenty of rum in that one lol

Aaaahhhhh well let's meet the less sober side of Nikon!

I offer some sweet stuff called "krimpvarkies" (hedgehogs) in SA! They are made of some cake, a little chocolate, coconut ice, and frequently include some rum/whisky!

post-33769-0-60052200-1433177591_thumb.jpeg

Aaaahhhhh well let's meet the less sober side of Nikon!

I offer some sweet stuff called "krimpvarkies" (hedgehogs) in SA! They are made of some cake, a little chocolate, coconut ice, and frequently include some rum/whisky!

that looks sooooo yummy !

*drools all over the keyboard*

Ahahaha it is yummy. I'm sure there's a recipe somewhere, but I will not be making it. I have bad luck with anything more complicated than ready-mix cupcakes.

Hi everyone!

Post 3/5

I'd like to use this post of my first spotfine as tribute to the Archers! Chae talked everyone's ears off, and I think that deserves the following song:

Thank you Chae, for changing my life with that song.

Also, everyone grab some drinks!

whiskey-bottle-and-glasses.jpg

I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER SPILL ZANDER'S DRINK AGAIN!!!! I HAVE LEARNED FROM MY MISTAKE AND BY ATONING FOR IT, THE HEALING PROCESS CAN BEGIN!!!

Archived