DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*steals a M-G Brew*

Corki

I don't really think it was recruiting either but we all know Dicey is an expert at twisting the law to suit his own ends. My previous advice still stands. I suspect Zan will get himself spottied on a regular basis. Call it gut instinct.

(I should add I'm not actually all that up on the specifics of Band law but I'm all for giving Dicey a rough time  :laugh: ).

That was my first and LAST!!!....i feel dirty and sullied!!!!  im glad its over and know this.....im hunting all you rulebreakers and you best tread carefully!!!!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shakes head sadly*

Really, Zan. You're letting the side down. If you must get spotfined try to complete them with epic style and grace....or at least correctly.  :rolleyes: I'm all for finding loopholes in the laws but you have to utilise the knowledge with class. Maybe have a chat with Lanth, he's an expert. 

Dicey, your fairy wings are looking particularly pretty and glittery today.  :wink:

I thought his fairy wings were covered in butter?

No, no you don't.  seriously, MG Brew is a special drink that is only awarded out for special occasions.  i am not  sure nor do I approve or stand by those that claim to have stashes, barrels, supplies of said brew.

Sorry, guess I'm living in the past by thinking this and thinking that getting and MG Brew from the MG was a special thing.

Oh Nikon, I did give you the XO Ever Full Flask or EFF.  You should come up with a libation for it.  *nods*

OK promos and stuffs aside.  IF ANYONE HERE NEEDS AN EVER FULL FLASK ITS ME!!!!

Like seriously.....lololololololololol

Archived