DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ebwodp 
look at the last game i played I used it there as well. They post for fluff I get that, it doesn't mean they will never give anything away.
also If I followed that logic last game it would of killed the sk, but the game ended from wording on his sk.

ebwodp 

look at the last game i played I used it there as well. They post for fluff I get that, it doesn't mean they will never give anything away.

also If I followed that logic last game it would of killed the sk, but the game ended from wording on his sk.

lets just say I know things and your conjecture on the matter places you as mafia with a guilty conscious. I'd also like to point out that you could be scrambling for examples of how you did it as town just to throw me off your case.

So my notes on the first 10 pages so far.

Will have to go through the rest later.

This is what I found to be the most important to note from what I can see.

Darthe:
    votes:
        *Zander
        *John Snow
    Says:
        *Eldrick is town, maybe seph
        *to follow or be branded a wolf
        *eldrick * JS to town * seph null
        *JS highly focused on making himself sounding town
        *seph * eldrick as town, & turin null, & zander/or john snow wolf
        *says Js is wolfy acting cause he cant follow his logic
        *Can see zander as wolf of town

Seph:

Says:
        *believe eldrick is town b/c of their fire pokemon
        *turin post worries them b/c of "here" then leaving

votes:
        Zander

Zander:
    votes
        *John Snow - for punctuation :/

Leyrann:
    votes
        *ithi for laughing at him

John Snow:
    says:
        *Feels Darthe is leading the town
        *Darthe posting his feeling every 30 mins without interaction seems off
        *Says that darthe is leading the town
    votes:
        Darthe - gut feeling

dice:
    says:
        *Likes darthes posts
        *JS jumped too early at darthe
    votes:
        JS
        EP - OMGUS vote

EP:
    says:
        *darthe lied during the game
        *gets general town vibe from eldrick
        *Doesnt like Hallia for throwing suspicion on eldrick when most people have him marked as town
        *Also notices hallia tries to divert suspicion off zander & jumps on john snow train
        *Suspicious of ithi not singling him out day one
        *Is getting scum vibe from dice & hallia
    votes:
        Hallia - gut vote

Eldrick:
    says:
        *ignore darthes posts for being darthe
        *points out darthe lying about knowing ithi is town for sure unless is a wolf
    votes:

thane:
    votes:
        Darthe - no reason, has no post content

Ithi:
    votes:
        Leyran -OMGUS vote

Hallia:
    votes:
        John Snow
    says:
        *general idea of zander is town

Turin:
    says:
        *Leaning towards town for darthe
        *Suspicious of Zander and John Snow

TMD:
    votes:
        Darthe - for saying not leading the town but actually leading the town

im so far behind its not funny.  i may be spotty still over the next bit but the whole Turrin situation leaves me wondering at those he had the most battle against as possible wolves.  Im sure i may get labelled for this but Darthe EP John Snow and Ley were the most active in this (i think, please correct me if im wrong.).  But I find it hard to believe that was all town on town hate.

What? Are you honestly claiming that Turin's behaviour there didn't look like bad scum?

not all of it was bad.  but no way 4 exprienced Town players misread him that bad imo

I'd like to know who your list of "4 experienced townies" reading him poorly is

Good morning :)

So I feel I've lost the plot somewhat over the past few days, but finally have time to sit down and look at the game properly.

im so far behind its not funny.  i may be spotty still over the next bit but the whole Turrin situation leaves me wondering at those he had the most battle against as possible wolves.  Im sure i may get labelled for this but Darthe EP John Snow and Ley were the most active in this (i think, please correct me if im wrong.).  But I find it hard to believe that was all town on town hate.

What? Are you honestly claiming that Turin's behaviour there didn't look like bad scum?

not all of it was bad.  but no way 4 exprienced Town players misread him that bad imo

I'd like to know who your list of "4 experienced townies" reading him poorly is

what i meant was that theres no way theres not a wolf on that list.  i would think an experience town player on that list would see that Maybe Turrin was maybe off.  In a nutshell one on that list has to be a wolf imo.

Mudkip darted through the thick fog. She needed to find her target. She was having trouble finding anyone in this though, and she knew that some of the pokemon were outside of the great hall, and were now exploring in the other areas of the mansion. Maybe the other pokemon had gone there?

She turned down a few hallways, keeping her ears open for any sign of another pokemon. Then she heard a soft sound, far away. Something about it made her sad, and she wanted to go find out what it was. She followed the sound to a small simple door, which was locked. Mudkip pressed her ears up against the door. She was pretty sure that was crying coming from the other side.

Mudkip turned and saw shadows moving at her in the darkness. She tried to defend herself using Water Gun, but it was too late. Darkness took over.

~~~~~

Totodile jumped in the air, kicking his legs. Find the target, find the target, Master says to find the target. He tottled around the hall, unable to find anyone really. Maybe they were above him?

When he looked up, Totodile saw a small object floating through the fog. He jumped up and grabbed it. A feather, but he couldn't tell whose. Master might know though!

Totodile jumped, turned, and headed back to where his Master was. He didn't see in the shadow in the darkness, or the gleam in the fog before all fell into darkness.

~~~~~

"Pokemon, return to your Masters" The voice spoke out. The fog began to clear as everyone came back. 

A shape became visible near the middle of the room.

"Totodile!!!!!" Firebird yelled from the back, running to his pokemon

"Yes," the voice said "Totodile, pokemon of Firebird, a League trainer, has been knocked out of the competition.

"But wait... I sense another pokemon has not returned to her master."

Darthe looked up.

There was a pause and then another figure appeared in the darkness.

Darthe slowly knelt down next to his pokemon "Oh Mudkip" he whispered softly.

"Mudkip, pokemon of Darthe, a League trainer, has been knocked out of the competition"

Darthe returned Mudkip to her ball, caught Firebird's eye, and shouted "Team Rocket will pay for this!"

Archived