DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the voice spoke, the trainers looked around in shock and confusion. They'd been so close to finding someone, they were certain of it!

But, grudgingly, they listened to the voice directing the game, and their pokemon came out, one by one. Each whispered instructions of what to do to their pokemon. Just because the cloud was thicker didn't mean that the hunt was over, and everyone wanted this--whatever it was--to be done as soon as possible.

Chickorita skipped through the darkness. "Just go out and have fun" her trainer had told her. "If anyone tries to attack you, use reflect."

So she decided to explore the space that she was in. Down the hallway, there were many rooms, and a few of them were unlocked. She peered around one corner, seeing nothing interesting, but right as she turned to leave, a glimmer caught her eye. There, under a chair. Chickorita picked it up in her leaf. It was a small golden heart, with some weird knobs on the back.

"It's so pretty... I'll take this back to Turin!" she thought! She turned out of the room and ran down the hall through the swirls of fog.

As she ran back, the fog suddenly seems more... Hostile, more dangerous. She swore she saw figures in the fog, following her, getting closer... Then out of the fog she suddenly saw the gleam of something sharp. She tried to use reflect, but she was too afraid to make it work. Then darkness took over.

~~~~~

"Pokemon, go back to your masters" the voice said as the fog began to clear.

"A pokemon has been knocked out in the deep fog.

Chickorita, pokemon of Turin, a League Trainer, has been knocked out of the game.

The hunt continues. Prove your worth, and find Team Rocket."

Turin took a few heavy steps forward to where Chickorita was lying on the ground. "You tried, girl. I know you did."

Then he noticed something in her leaf. He pulled it out. It was a locket in the shape of a heart. A number combination was needed to open it... 

Turin pocketed the locket, returned Chickorita to her ball, then sat off to the side to observe the rest of the game. 

A few changes--day phases are now 48 hours, night phases are now 24 hours. 

Day 2 Countdown

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Not voting: Hallia, RTE, Firebird, Mashiara, dice, sep, TMD, BFG, Zander, Ley, Thane, John Snow, Darthe

Countdown

Reports are going out.

The quote literally has you twisting something I say... You took "I don't like how you did this and think it's wolfy" and made it out as "I don't like how you do this so I'm going make a fuss over the way you do things". That's twisting what I say.

Hell, you're currently doing it. I didn't have you as a green read when I faked gladiator yet you're trying to beef up an argument by saying that.

And you're doing it again in your next post. Saying since Ithi is town (spew btw, nice) I must be maf for what I said in post 1343.

It's crap like this that is going to be the death of you Turin and you 100% warrant it. Instead of thinking, at all, you're spending your time making instigative and snipy little reactions to try and degrade anyone who points out anything you disagree with. They don't even halfway make sense, you're just barking like a rabid dog chained up in the corner.

Wrong. Your original post was that you have beef with anyone that played a certain way. I believe you said play like an idiot and then use a claim to save themself. Might be a paraphrase. you didn't say you thought that was wolfy. You added afterwards that you thought it was insincere. The action itself you describe as poor play. But again poor play , in your opinion. Does not equal mafia. That is why there is a different word for It.

No again you misrep. I clearly pointed out both possibilities. I asked if you had her as mafia? which I didn't think you did. That would have been you from a town POV. Then I showed the other possible scenario Based on what I had as your states read on her.

Look at your most recent reads list prior to your gladiator move. It shows me light green with 5 others in red, yellow or orange. You gonna say you lied about your list now? Maybe if you quoted your reads you could remember what you put in thread.

Try again? I only have about 15 more minutes.

Interesting decision to kill Turin. I actually targeted him with a vig shot tonight, but according to AH, my action didn't go through.

Either way I think the best we can do is just go for yesterday's would-be lynch.

[v] Hallia [/v]

I agree that Hally makes the most sense but I am growing more sus of RTE.  He is a decent townie but seems to be too on point for himself here, knows too much at times.  

Don't give this much weight, it's not a big point I just want it on thread.  

[v] hally [/v] 

I gotta be honest though, Turin, you have to work on your play as town, because I'd have been willing to bet all my points for this month that you weren't.

Ditto.  I was a jerk about it because he was being one but I meant exactly what I said when I spoke of him not playing well.

• Community Administrator

Well, if you don't understand something, feel free to ask me to state it clearly. But I think most or even all of my sarcasm will have been in my conversation with Turin, which wasn't exactly the smoothest conversation and constantly made me feel like he wasn't even trying to see it the way I saw, and was only trying to push through his own right without any arguments or anything.

Your reasoning for Darthe is really bad by the way. He does this kind of this all the time and you'll just have to filter them out. Gladiator claim was the same: Just looking who's gonna get all worked up by it.

I'll reread what's throwing me off with you, Ley. But in all honesty, I know nothing about Darthe or his gameplay, and so it strikes me as suspicious. Not much I can do about that unless I get more experience.

There is wisdom in learning from people who know more than you Mash.  

Everyone is calling me town because it's obvious to them.

You not doing so stands out and is liable to get you killed tbh.  I'm about as obvious as you'll ever see in a mafia game.  That's normally not the case for me but it's accurate here.

• Community Administrator

There is wisdom in learning from people who know more than you Mash.

Everyone is calling me town because it's obvious to them.

You not doing so stands out and is liable to get you killed tbh. I'm about as obvious as you'll ever see in a mafia game. That's normally not the case for me but it's accurate here.

What about your misread of Turin? How can you be trusted? If you were so wrong about him, you may be wrong about other reads.

Also, [vote]Hallia[/vote]

Archived