• Last Reply

Day 1 Votecount -- with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch
John Snow (2) -- Turin, TMD
Hallia (7) -- RTE, Ley, Darthe, John Snow, Firebird, Zander, seph
Firebird (1) -- dice
Thane (1) -- Hallia

Not voting: Mashiara, Eldrick, Thane, BFG,

Countdown

The trainers argued back and forth for a long while, pointing fingers and making claims through the fog. It began to get to some of them. They made wild claims and talked themselves in circles. No one knew who to trust, and tensions mounted. 

In all of the chaos, one player slipped away. He had joined this competition on a whim, but he didn't want to be here anymore. He walked in the direction the voice had come from.

"Excuse me" Eldrick asked cautiously, "but, I would like to return to my home now. This isn't what I signed up for and I have another competition to train for. With your permission, I would like to exit the game."

"You may do so" the voice said for his ears alone. "but first, please present your poke ball"

Eldrick held it out, and the ball opened itself

~~~~~

The rest of the trainers were in the thick of conversation, when a bright light in the direction of the voice caught their attention. 

A cyndaquil materalized in front of them. The voice reverberated through the fog.

Eldrick, trainer of Cyndaquil, a League trainer, has left the game. 

There will be no more squabbling about who is Team Rocket for now. Instead, let your pokemon out for a stretch."

It is now Night 1. You have 48 hours to enter your night action. If all night actions are submitted before the countdown runs out, the next phase will begin.

I know this is unconventional and some of you will be irritated about it. My apologies. Trust me when I say I think it's best for now

Why did the mod just kill off a townie and ends day?

Townie was going to die anyway; Eldrick left the game and no replacement stepped forward. Rather than having another empty gap for a few more days, the slot was going to be killed. It occurred to me that this would be the best way to go about it at this point. More to be disclosed at end game. I know some of you are probably going to grumble about it, and you are allowed to, but also please just trust me. 

I don't care it was our choice. if somebody's going to be mod killed that's fine but now we are going to lose an entire day phase going through this again which means night kills and power uses or we lose a power trying to eliminate Halle.

I'm sure aah knows what she's doing but this is going to arbitrarily affect the whole game and just wasted my last 4 days of effort.

also, No. Halle claimed third party so stop trying to figure out how she could be town. she can't

I don't want to game AH, but she said that a Townie was going to die anyway. Can we assume that means Hallia is Town?

I was referring to Eldrick--sorry should have explicitly said that 

ELDRICK (a townie) was going to die anyway. 

I'm sure aah knows what she's doing but this is going to arbitrarily affect the whole game and just wasted my last 4 days of effort.

"Waste" is a very powerful word with how cumulative these games are. Stop pouting; it doesn't become you.

"Waste" is a very powerful word with how cumulative these games are. Stop pouting; it doesn't become you.

It's not right to lose our lynch because of an MK.  Our game and efforts on D1 got largely overridden because we now have to spend another day or powers getting the result we should have from this first day.  You may not see the value of that but it neutered our effectiveness for at least the first two cycles.

• Community Administrator

I don't care it was our choice. if somebody's going to be mod killed that's fine but now we are going to lose an entire day phase going through this again which means night kills and power uses or we lose a power trying to eliminate Halle.

also, No. Halle claimed third party so stop trying to figure out how she could be town. she can't

Why is it wasted? We have a better feel of everyone now, and we'll have Night actions to help.

Archived