DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings. and Goodnight. 

It prob means nothing but I dislike the extra punctuation here.

it probably means nothing but i dislike that you dislike the extra punctuation here.

it probably means nothing but i dislike that you dislike the extra punctuation here.

I dislike your lack of capitalization in your dislike of dislike of proper grammar.

At work I'll post more in 2-3 hours when I get home

Cool

Okay.  Y

I dislike your lack of capitalization in your dislike of dislike of proper grammar.

i said nothing about grammer John Snow, i was talking about punctuation.  trying to change the meaning of my post isn't cool

[v] John Snow [/v]

It's morning for you darthe? 11pm here, I will probably go to sleep soon.

So far I have a town read on darthe.

This is my 3rd game with zander, I usually trouble reading him at the start of games.

Turin post worries me. Seems like he was posting to show us he was here and then left.

This is my 3rd game with zander, I usually trouble reading him at the start of games.

Turin post worries me. Seems like he was posting to show us he was here and then left.

It's 1 AM here.  Turin did exactly that but it's not atypical for some people.  Not sure if that applies to him.  Zander seems intent on not making himself look town.  John Snow looks acutely intent on making himself look town.  Both will matter more in time.

T/t/t?

Punctuation rule now applies to John Snow

Clear and heavy FoS

This makes me feel slightly better.

It's sarcasm, I don't have any significant opinion on either of you though the interaction on this page does seem off.  Can't decide who is BSing but it's a good start imo.

seph is this strictly based on his post?  Or does it have to do with the fact he was SK last game or is generally hard to read?

It's 1 AM here.  Turin did exactly that but it's not atypical for some people.  Not sure if that applies to him.  Zander seems intent on not making himself look town.  John Snow looks acutely intent on making himself look town.  Both will matter more in time.

T/t/t?

Punctuation rule now applies to John Snow

Clear and heavy FoS

This makes me feel slightly better.

It's sarcasm, I don't have any significant opinion on either of you though the interaction on this page does seem off.  Can't decide who is BSing but it's a good start imo.

i get this a fair bit, but if you want to look at my other games its just me being me.  And in all those games I was town. So make of it what you will.  Cory advice as my mentor last game was to just be myself.  So thats what I'm doing.

@zander that is a good suggestion from cory. Last game when you were town it made it easier to read.

Also the turin question is above. It doesn't have anything to do with the sk game. However I won't forget it. I honestly feel like I am getting slowly better at reading him, but it is really difficult.

@darthe it raises a fos for me. I don't think it merits a vote though. I was wrong last game on him when I tried to read him early game. I want to wait until he gets more posts.

He is null maybe slightly under that for now.

Cool.

I'm rolling with Seph and Eldrick as town, Turin as Null and a wolf between Zander/JohnSnuu.  

See you all in the morning, try to be productive and entertaining.  

Archived